Michael Peoples

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
10 posts Page 1 of 1

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 pm
I would just like to thank you so much for the answers that you have given to my questions.

Your help has been absolutely invaluable and I now feel that Mr Ivamess and I can move forward and put this experience of the transfer of our IVAs "behind us" so to speak.

I feel confident that I know what I need to know and that things will not be so bad now that I know what my rights are and what I am entitled to.

Thank you once again.

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:00 pm
Pleasure Ivamess and please feel free to ask at any time and I will do my best. Hopefully everything will go smoothly from here on but I do understand that people are fearful but fingers crossed this fear is misplaced.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

SUC

Post by SUC » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:25 pm
Hope your not selling out!

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:44 pm
So do I or I will be looking for a new job!

Seriously though we have no intention of selling and want to be here for a long time to come. We have four IPs, over 100 staff and operate throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland. We are not in the same size bracket as Harrington Brooks, DFD or others and we do not get the referrals as Stepchange, GT or Payplan get from creditors but we are medium sized and happy to stay in the market.

We will take on more work though if it is about.
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

size5

Industry Expert

Post by size5 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:50 pm
One of a dying breed is our Michael, a true gent.

Keep up the good work.

Regards.
Cert DR
23+ years in debt advice
I do not post for anyone other than myself

Follow my tweets at http://twitter.com/debtmastersize5

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:02 pm
Thanks Mike. I hope the new project is going well and look forward to the full launch in due course. Keep us up to date.

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:07 pm
totally agree
I emailed Michael directly off forum and got a swift reply. Very grateful for this forum but also the availability of the professionals.
Thank you Michael. Your kind realistic and non judgemental comments make this journey more bearable.

Gettingthere

Post by Gettingthere » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:36 pm
God forbid that McD ever sell out, they are probably one of the only companies who look after clients as they should do. I was lucky enough to be referred to them some long nearly 5 years ago and they have never been anything other than kind, considerate and helpful in their dealings with me (Michael on the forum and Roisin in the office in particular)

The "little people" need to keep the likes of McD to fight their cause rather than the corporate monsters who can easily ruin peoples lives without a thought.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:56 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Gettingthere

God forbid that McD ever sell out, they are probably one of the only companies who look after clients as they should do. I was lucky enough to be referred to them some long nearly 5 years ago and they have never been anything other than kind, considerate and helpful in their dealings with me (Michael on the forum and Roisin in the office in particular)

The "little people" need to keep the likes of McD to fight their cause rather than the corporate monsters who can easily ruin peoples lives without a thought.

They are now.

I am sure there are other unsung heroes out there.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

linrog

Post by linrog » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:05 pm
i am with harrington brookes 36 months in so far so good
full final paid over 29/2/16 cc arrived 12/4/16 its all over
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”