Credit file clean up

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

simon1883

Post by simon1883 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:31 am
Morning all!

Having completed earlier this year and gone through the credit reports with Equifax, Experian and Noddle, can anyone offer any further tips?

They all show slightly different information - Experian and Equifax have already removed the reference to the IVA whereas Noddle have yet to do so.

All my default dates are spread over a week at the end of November (very soon!). So, is it worth getting another set of reports for the sake of £4 in January to ensure that everything has dropped of? Or have people just let the system get on with it?

Noted that all the credit scores differ by a big margin too - 598 on Noddle and 936 on Experian!

That said I guess are moving in the right direction as I have been accepted for a Capital One CC with a small £1000 and this will no doubt help going forwards!

Any tips greatly appreciated and thanks again for all the support in the past. I will try and log on more often and post my 2pence worth....
Last Payment on Jan 5th 2016!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:54 am
Hi. Have a read here:

http://debtcamel.co.uk/repair-credit-record-iva/

Then get another copy of the reports in February to check all has done as it should. Don't rely on Noddle, get a statutory report from CallCredit direct.

My Noddle report shows most of my accounts, about half marked as satisfied, all in default, whereas Clearscore (Equifax) tell me I have no defaults at all ! They can only report what they are told and different creditors use different agencies.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:28 am
My Clearscore account shows one record in default and the other two are clear!!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

simon1883

Post by simon1883 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:29 pm
just looked at the Clear score site and signed up. very good...
Last Payment on Jan 5th 2016!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”