Completion

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Julian

Post by Julian » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:48 pm
Hello, I haven't posted for a while but just like to say that at long last I have come to the end of my IVA roadtrip. I received my completion certificate just 6 weeks after our last IVA payment.
I would like to publicly saty thank you to mcCambridge Duffy LLP for their professional and supportive service throught the last 5 years. An excellent firm....thank you.

Secondly I would like to thank all thosew who post on this forum as it has been a lifeline . hats off to the IVA professionals, Melanie, Andie, Michael Peoples et al. if anyone deserves an honour from Buckingham Palace it is you guys and this forum.

We all get into debt for a variety of reasons, it is a fine line between managing and tripping over the line into the downward spiral with no way of getting out. For us, the IVA gave us hope and gave us a second chance. We managed to pay back 49p in the £ against a proposed 42p in the £.

The 5 years have been difficult on occasions, no doubt about it. We know the benefits of charity shops and the age of our cars is as ols as we are! I will never have credit card or other consumer credit again. We currently rent and know it will be difficult to obtain a mortgage, but heh Oh, renting is fine.

The sun is shining, life is good though it takes a while to sink in. To everyone currently in an IVA or other debt management process then I wish you all the very best and good luck.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:51 pm
Great post, Julian, and congratulations ... onward and upward :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:23 pm
Lovely post and so good to read you're debt free and received your certificate in a very timely manner. Enjoy your debt free future. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”