Dmp

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
12 posts Page 1 of 1

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:03 pm
Hey all just wondering what do u need to apply for a DMP ?? Do u need everything the iva asks for like bank statements payslips and everything ? It's just my bank has now closed my account wen I applied for the iva so I don't have these details anymore.

Keith White

Industry Expert

Post by Keith White » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:28 pm
Hi - in an IVA application you do need to provide some evidence of income and outgoings. So payslip(s) are required and presumably you have some banking arrangements? Its to provide some evidence for fixed outgoings you may have.
Keith White, IVA advisor at iva.com
Contact me at http://www.iva.com/about-us/keith-white

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:37 pm
Have you opened a new bank account yet?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:41 pm
Keith White wrote:
Hi - in an IVA application you do need to provide some evidence of income and outgoings. So payslip(s) are required and presumably you have some banking arrangements? Its to provide some evidence for fixed outgoings you may have.
I know that I'm asking do u need them for a dmp ?? I've already be rejected fir iva

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:42 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Have you opened a new bank account yet?
Yes I have a new bank account but haven't really used it yet. Do they need bank statements and payslips fir dmp ??

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:47 pm
I have amended the initial post from IVA to DMP :-)

You will need to provide finacial information as they will need to work out the payment. The bank should be able to provide copies of bank statements even though the account is closed. Or you could ask creditfix to return them to you.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:49 pm
You will need to provide evidence of income and expenditure so your payments can be organised. Make sure your wages and all of your DD's are now with your new bank.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:54 pm
A DMP could be prepared based on the IVA documents as I assume these were correct anyway. The IP would have checked your income and the level of debts so the only change would be the way the payments are made. CF should likely return your documents now the IV is rejected so if the DMP company needed anything that could be provided in time.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:00 pm
I didn't actually send documents it was just screen shots of my bank account and pictures of payslips and that I did it all online. So can the same pics be used fir the dmp ??

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:03 pm
ANNED wrote:
I didn't actually send documents it was just screen shots of my bank account and pictures of payslips and that I did it all online. So can the same pics be used fir the dmp ??
Don't see why not -- but the firm dealing with the DMP are the ones to tell you what they actually require.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Keith White

Industry Expert

Post by Keith White » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:00 pm
Apologies for misreading your initial post. Exactly what is required by way of evidence for a DMP may vary slightly from Company to Company. Best to speak to 1 or 2. Generally the documents required are less than for an IVA. And I would have thought screenshots would usually be perfectly acceptable.
Keith White, IVA advisor at iva.com
Contact me at http://www.iva.com/about-us/keith-white

sheraz.butt

Industry Expert

Post by sheraz.butt » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:10 pm
I would speak to to a Debt management company first as they will let you know exactly what is needed. It can normally all be worked out and then documents can be sent as it is a different process to an IVA application.
They may just require very minimal documents or proof of the main things like I.D/bank statements/wage slips as they do vary from company to company.

Make sure you look at a reputable organisation.
Sheraz Butt | IVA advisor at iva.com
Contact me at www.iva.com/about-us/sheraz-butt
12 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”