IVA completed but will it ever end ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
44 posts Page 3 of 3

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:11 pm
Blimey - that's pricey! Mine was charged for the actual tattoo although I do know that they do ones where they will charge by the hour. Mine was an award winning artist as well so I don't supppose it was too bad price wise.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:11 pm
Well done on completing Jonathan, you have my envious congratulations...As for tattoos, well I`ve got none, but I always wish I`d had one of Eric Cantona on the left of my chest...as near to my heart as possible.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:17 pm
Good Lord, My ex was covered in tattoos..he must have been worth a fortune [:D]

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:43 pm
Julie wrote:

Good Lord, My ex was covered in tattoos..he must have been worth a fortune [:D]
And covered in ink[:D]
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:46 am
Must admit that I don't like to see too many. I once stood in line for a cashpoint in the summer behind a girl with a backless top on and her whole back was covered in a huge tattoo - beautiful artwork but I thought it looked horrible.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 am
Well done on your completion and I don't' mind tattoos. I want a letter 'B' on my inside wrist nothing too big but it's significant to me in a couple of ways.

Goosed I've got a football signed by the great Eric (I'm not a Man U Fan) but it was a gift for my son from my brother, it's actually signed by the whole team and is on the top of his wardrobe.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:52 pm
lesley_ wrote:

Well done on your completion and I don't' mind tattoos. I want a letter 'B' on my inside wrist nothing too big but it's significant to me in a couple of ways.

Goosed I've got a football signed by the great Eric (I'm not a Man U Fan) but it was a gift for my son from my brother, it's actually signed by the whole team and is on the top of his wardrobe.
That`s a fantastic gift to have recieved lesley, I hope he treasures it forever.

Eric Cantona

ginger3232

Post by ginger3232 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:58 pm
Tattoos (each to their own). Trouble is they dont stay in the same place. You have one done on your chest when your 18 - and when you reach 90years old - its down at your knees :-)

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:04 pm
My ankle one is stil in the same place!!! I would love another one!
Bob Marley.

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:17 pm
I do think a lot of these young girls who are getting a lot of tattoos may regret them in years to come.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:24 pm
They may well do - I don't regret mine though.
Bob Marley.

millsy22

Post by millsy22 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:26 pm
i like tattoos i have 4 and my oh has got loads my 2 eldest girls have them but i do believe you have to have something special to you as you have to live with it lots of girls nowadays dont think about long term they just want it for now and then later regret what they chose mine all depict dolphins as i think they are a wonderful creatures but others may hate them but as long as im happy would like more but they are dear so will wait

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 am
I love dolphins as well. I chose mine because I love all things to do with Winnie the Pooh!
Bob Marley.

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 am
My hubby has one he regrets but the others are fine a lot more thought went into them, it's nothing that can't be covered money permitting but will have to wait for now. x
44 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”