Post F&F stuff...

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

missy80

Post by missy80 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:24 pm
I've just checked my Experian credit score - more for curiosity of how bad it would be than anything else - and it's listed as 999, ie. the maximum excellent credit score! How can this be?

I got my completion certificate in the post a few days ago (at least I think it's that, it says it is - I was expecting it to take about 3 months so maybe I've misunderstood a piece of random paperwork!) Anyway, I think it probably means Jones Giles are again, super efficient! What should I do with it? I know I have to send it off to places but can someone give me a definitive list? Do I have to wait a certain amount of time? My F&F offer was accepted on 5th May.

Thank you in advance for all your help, as always

M80x

ginger3232

Post by ginger3232 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:29 pm
Missy - get all the three main credit agency reports - look at them and ensure all defaults are dated before or at the start of your IVA - if not, send a letter and copy of your certificate to the Data Controller at the company concerned (dont send to customer services) asking them to alter/remove defaults dated after the start of your IVA.

This should mean when you six years are up - your IVA and all defaults fall off your credit report
Last edited by ginger3232 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”