INSOLVENCY REGISTER

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
20 posts Page 2 of 2

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:59 pm
Sorry to go way off tangent -- but I am going to ---- talking about digging up ancestors -- can you imagine Time Team in 300 years time digging up Jordan and wondering what ceremonial reason we buried her with two giant bags of silicone.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

orange

Post by orange » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:04 pm
i totally hated been on the register and didnt get why we had to be at all ! there it was for all to see!!! to gain access to how vunerable you are and telling everyone youve been in debt troubles and yet where is the murder register ...rant over x
completed july 2011

orange

Post by orange » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:06 pm
hy becky if you need to complain do so soon we were told there was nothing they could do about our issues when we were out of our iva all the best x
completed july 2011

herbekj

Post by herbekj » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:15 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Foggy

Sorry to go way off tangent -- but I am going to ---- talking about digging up ancestors -- can you imagine Time Team in 300 years time digging up Jordan and wondering what ceremonial reason we buried her with two giant bags of silicone.
You should start a new thread,

What do you want to be buried with to confuse future genererations.

I suspect it could be hilarious.
Last Payment - November 2011 - Completion Certificate received 2 weeks after last payment, Removed from Insolvency Register within 4 weeks after last payment.

herbekj

Post by herbekj » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:24 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by orange

i totally hated been on the register and didnt get why we had to be at all ! there it was for all to see!!! to gain access to how vunerable you are and telling everyone youve been in debt troubles and yet where is the murder register ...rant over x
Once I found the forum and then found about it I was a bit miffed but then I realised no-one knows about it and really didn't care as the stress of the debt was gonna put me in a early grave instead of someone saying I found you on the insolvency register.

If it had happened I would have just said, my 50K debt is sorted, how's yours going....
Last Payment - November 2011 - Completion Certificate received 2 weeks after last payment, Removed from Insolvency Register within 4 weeks after last payment.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”