How has it happened that GT are now my supervisors ? Is this correct ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
18 posts Page 2 of 2

BECKY

Post by BECKY » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:42 pm
Martyn my IVA was originally with IVA solutions , then Accuma , then Grant Thornton. I was never notified of any changes until they happened and on neither occasion did I receive anything from the companies I was with before each move!

CavyWavy

Post by CavyWavy » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:04 pm
I only found out last month that I was now with GT, and only because I was trying to find out why I was getting calls from another part of GT about PPI claiming it was linked to my IVA but they had an address I havent lived at for 2 years.

Not sure when they took over but I have never been asked to move my payments and never had a income and outgoing check.

When I called upto day to ask who my supervisor was and talk to them about the problems I was having making the payments I was passed around 3 departments before been told I was booked in for some interview over the phone on the 17th. not really sure where that leave me as I don't even have enough moenyt o eat or get to work.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:47 pm
Why are you struggling financially at present CavyWavy? Have you recently suffered from a change in circumstances which your IP needs to know about.
Last edited by MelanieGiles on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”