MELANIE GILES

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
22 posts Page 2 of 2

althas

Post by althas » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:11 pm
I can do nothing but agree with everything on here. Melanie and her team have been my IP as well. They are all a perfect example of How it should be done

If the bottom ever falls out of the IVA market, they would all make a fortune lecturing to other customer service companies on how to do it right
Last edited by althas on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are 10 kinds of people that understand binary, those that do and those that don't

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:31 pm
You may have something there althas, because we are sure finding it difficult to find IVA work at the moment, without paying extortionate introducer fees. It goes to show that those with the deepest pockets often win - regardless of the level of client care offered.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

althas

Post by althas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:06 am
Hurrah for pure capitalism
There are 10 kinds of people that understand binary, those that do and those that don't

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:26 am
Not sure that is cause for celebration - but I get your drift!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

The Major

Post by The Major » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:36 am
What has happened to the IVA market is a repeat of the personal Injury market with solicitors having to pay huge introducer fees for personal injury cases from claims management companies and many of the IVA companies now on Google are just selling on names and addresses,to others who are struggling with their own marketing, however solicitors are now banned from paying personal Injury fees but have got round that by paying marketing fees so the situation is still the same

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:02 am
Its a shame this forum isn't the first thing that shows up when IVA is goggled as I don't think Melanie and her team and Michael and his team would have any problems getting clients, (neither of these was my IP) can honestly say I went with the first company I spoke to didn't have many issues but only in IVA for 2 years.

althas

Post by althas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:34 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by MelanieGiles

Not sure that is cause for celebration - but I get your drift!
Sorry, I have still not found a way to emphasise the sarcasm in my typing as well as I can in my voice
22 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”