Melanie Giles

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
29 posts Page 2 of 2

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:53 am
Doritos - can you e-mail me directly, as there is no reason why your e-mails should be lying unanswered. I will personally look into this for you.

To everyone else - Tina and Kelly no longer work for my firm, and I am personally taking a little break from the forum right now. Forum posting is something that I do on a voluntary basis and in my spare time, so please don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me on here from time to time.

If any of my clients wish to contact me about any issues relating to their cases, then they all have my direct e-mail address, the office phone number, my direct line and my mobile number.

We endeavour to respond to all of our clients within 7 days of receipt of any correspondence - e-mail or otherwise.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

doritos

Post by doritos » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:21 pm
That's the issue, I have emailed you directly and I have not received anything back.

I have also emailed Laura as well, nothing..

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:26 pm
doritos,

I have been in contact with my case manager in the Northern Ireland office via email and phone last week,

The last time I emailed Melanie herself directly many, many months ago (twice), I too received no reply, so whether our emails are reaching her email address I don`t know.

I actually need to contact Melanie and will be trying to do so on Monday.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

doritos

Post by doritos » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:01 pm
I have emailed a few times and got a reply on the times where it was a simple question (Please send a copy of my signed agreement)

But anything related to the complaint that I have open has been ignored (and it has been 3 months rolling on now, and I was told near the start that I was going to hear back).

I'll be making a few phone calls tomorrow with a view to extracting the information I need to get this sorted out by legal means.

To say that I'm not impressed with their comms at the moment is an understatement.

I don't have any DDI / mobile details either as I was pre PRG.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:10 am
If you will let me know who you are, the perhaps I can begin to look into this matter for you.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Max

Post by Max » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:46 am
I do not post now as the medical treatment I am on makes me very tired. However, today is an exception. Melanie Giles is one of the kindest sympathetic and helpful of people - Melanie is incapableof letting down anyone - she puts herself out no matter what the consequences to herself. As for Laura Service, I cannot understand for the life of me why complaints should be registered against her. Laura does not make the rules- she has to apply them and in my opinion she does so very fairly indeed. Now for newcommers reading this - DON'T be nervous about going to Melanie for your IVA or for advice - you
will NOT find better anywhere. I am an ex-client so I speak from expereince.

Max

Post by Max » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:51 am
PS the quicker Melanie is back on this forum the better!!

dunkynuts

Post by dunkynuts » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:42 pm
I too have had almost a instant reply when I have e-mailed Melanie's company twice in the last week
Have no regrets,the future is ours!

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:35 pm
I don`t think doritos has a complaint against Laura, Max

doritos is just saying that they have sent emails to both Melanie and Laura and had no replies.

Melanie has picked up on it now and all will be well I`m sure.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

doritos

Post by doritos » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:04 pm
I have just emailed, its the information request

I am not about to divulge personal information here.

Basically I need to see who has failed to do their job and at what stage.

You were originally copied in on the 27th so I don't get how this has got so far out of hand over a poorly carried out annual review.

that should be enough information to identify me.

doritos

Post by doritos » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:40 pm
Its all good again.. panic over.

relieved33

Post by relieved33 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:34 pm
Glad it's sorted.

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:15 pm
All sorted for doritos which is good but can we remember as Melanie says she posts voluntarily and at times like all of us she has other things going on that takes her away from the forum. As a forum member I and I'm sure many others value Melanie's expert opinion but remember we have many experts that voluntarily post and give excellent impartial advice for which I'm sure we're all very grateful.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:48 pm
Lesley sums up very well the input from experts ....it's invaluable but totally voluntary.

I believe it is time to lock this thread as Doritos is all sorted now so will do so.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
29 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”