My IVA completed in 2011. Can you please confirm the legalities of the 'Green v Wright' case ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
73 posts Page 5 of 5

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:26 pm
I have checked now and it was locked as being a duplicate a few days ago.

I am glad I did an IVA and am now debt free and if anyone wants any PPI (which I never had) they are welcome to it.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Cloudy.45

Post by Cloudy.45 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:33 pm
Please restore my post and stop placing incorrect information on the forum it is meant to help individuals this should never have been removed

Who is the ombudsman for forums like this please?

More harm caused if facts are not correct

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:35 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Cloudy.45

This forum is a disgrace my post my one and only was not a repeat but secretly removed Kallis denied this then Foggy said it was locked ad a repeat this is completely incorrect but IVA firms know this Don't do an IVA it may Never end mine ended 5 years ago and now hounded about ppi
OK --- Cloudy -- your original post is still there --- there IS a duplicate which has been locked --- and you have 23 posts to your credit ... not a "one and only".

NOTHING has been removed, secretly or otherwise.

Please can I ask you to desist from making and repeating these allegations. Everyone on this forum are here to help and advise -- we give our time freely and you are free to de-register if this is not to your liking.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:35 pm
Your post was locked because it was a duplicate as far as I can see.

It has not been removed.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Cloudy.45

Post by Cloudy.45 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:47 pm
What rubbish but you've probably blocked this also what firms are you with and how much ppi are you keeping to bull people on this forum

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:50 pm
This has not been blocked - we are not with any firms having gone through IVA ourselves and we don't have any PPI.

Can you please not make these comments as others are looking in for advice (freely given ) from other posters.
Bob Marley.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:53 pm
Cloudy -- we are simply people who have gone through an IVA like you, and, like you, we had to pay over any PPI we might have had.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:54 pm
Cloudy, I must remind you of the ethos of the forum which is respect for all.

Kallis gives her time freely, for the aid of other posters as do we all and most of us myself included have gone through the IVA journey ourselves.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:56 pm
Thanks Lesley and Foggy - we all give our time freely as having been through the process ourselves and want to help others.
Bob Marley.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:57 pm
Just to add that Lesley and Foggy give their time freely as well.
Bob Marley.

Cloudy.45

Post by Cloudy.45 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:04 pm
Martin Lewis help has been requested

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:07 pm
Is that to do with the forum? If so, I doubt there is anything he can do.

A lot of people come on here for help with their problems and we try and advise them.

I also agree that the ethos of the forum is respect for all.
Bob Marley.

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:09 am
Hi

Not quite sure what the problem with Cloudy.45 is, I am the only person that can remove posts and have not had the need to do this. Your contact request has been sent to the other poster and they can make the decision to contact you or not
Your tone of posting is now outside of the forum etiquette,that we all are bound by, so for this reason I am removing your ability to post any further

Regards
Andam Davies
73 posts Page 5 of 5
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”