We are wondering what the next step is to receive out CC from DFD AND

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Dave.hf

Post by Dave.hf » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:05 pm
hi, well just received a letter from our iva company to say they anticipate our completion certificate should be issued within the next 2 weeks. now we paid our last payment august 2015 and basically we have had to chase them for information,to which they have been very lax in giving. our provider was debt free direct. we are wondering what the next steps are, as i have no faith in DFD helping us. any information would be gratefully accepted

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:31 pm
Hopefully the certificate will be issued shortly. If not you need to complain using their internal procedures, which you can escalate to their regulators if need be --- none of which will speed the thing up in reality, but might cost them money.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:03 am
That is an awful long time to have been waiting for your completion certificate - lets hope the two week notification is a reality and there is no need to complain further.
Fingers crossed !
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Laura Harrop

Industry Expert

Post by Laura Harrop » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:36 am
Hi Dave

I will be happy to look into this for you, if you email your details to customersupport@debtfreedirect.co.uk.

Thanks
Laura
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”