Year 3 Review time and Perinta sniffing around.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Rickne

Post by Rickne » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:06 pm
Hi folks. I am to send off my Review pack to CF tonight via email for my review ending year 3. Im well over half way and I can begin to see the light. However I didn't see a third party coming in throwing in one of those spanners.

Perinta.

Ive read a few posts now regarding these guys including the link as follows (https://debtcamel.co.uk/perinta-loans-end-iva-early/) .

I don't have am mortgage or any assets other than my car. Which is due to be paid off in a year . I am so bloomin tempted to take on this loan but these 3 years have taught me me enough to now realise why I am in this mess in the first place.

The only worry I have is my job lasting the remaining 2 years but it's probably more realistic that it will than the time my loan would take to pay off if I did take up Perintas help.

I think in typing this i've made my mind up at least.
Completed via Early exit loan on year 4

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:27 pm
Always good to think these things through -- and remember -- they are not going to offer you anything that will cost THEM money .. more the opposite
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:29 pm
I would just carry on as you are and finish on time with no fresh debt. You are more than halfway through!!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Rickne

Post by Rickne » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:14 pm
kallis3 wrote:
I would just carry on as you are and finish on time with no fresh debt. You are more than halfway through!!

Yeah I've made my mind up entirely. I know ill be done soon enough . My head is in a better place than 3 years ago. 3 years ago me would of bit their arm off. I just hope more people come here , read these posts and make the better decision because these folk prey on the vulnerable .

Thanks guys. As honest as ever.
Completed via Early exit loan on year 4
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”