Annual review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
10 posts Page 1 of 1

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:29 pm
Hey all just wondering if I am accepted with cf just thinking ahead lol what do they require for ur annual reviews ??

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:32 pm
They will tell you what they use --- probably wage slips, possibly bank statements.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:03 pm
CF usually ask for 6 months Bank statements, wage slips & ask you to complete a new I&E :)
Inter-locking IVA approved 25th Feb 2013 - F&F offer Accepted 06th July 2017 - Completion Certificate received 20th July 2017

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 pm
harrysmummy78 wrote:
CF usually ask for 6 months Bank statements, wage slips & ask you to complete a new I&E :)
God that's a lot u wud think the payslips wud be enough with the i&e. So do u have to watch every penny ur spending or what it's very personal to want 6 months bank statements do u not think ?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:46 pm
ANNED wrote:
harrysmummy78 wrote:
God that's a lot u wud think the payslips wud be enough with the i&e. So do u have to watch every penny ur spending or what it's very personal to want 6 months bank statements do u not think ?
Yes, I agree it is over intrusive and I doubt they will have the time to really look at them anyway. I used to leave enough in my account each month to cover the DD's and put the rest in a second account and drew out cash for the shopping trips etc, so there was nothing for them to see anyway !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:56 pm
Foggy wrote:
ANNED wrote:
harrysmummy78 wrote:
Yes, I agree it is over intrusive and I doubt they will have the time to really look at them anyway. I used to leave enough in my account each month to cover the DD's and put the rest in a second account and drew out cash for the shopping trips etc, so there was nothing for them to see anyway !

So open a second bank account and withdraw all ur wages out apart from the dd money each month and spend from the other account ? Will they not wonder why u have withdrawn the rest of ur wages in one go naw ??

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:05 pm
My IP's ( I had two firms during my IVA ) never questioned it -- and, to be frank, how I budget my money is none of their concern and I would have told them so! In the first few months of my IVA I did actually budget by drawing out the cash and dividing it between a load of little pots for each expense, so I would have just told them that :-)

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:28 pm
Foggy wrote:
My IP's ( I had two firms during my IVA ) never questioned it -- and, to be frank, how I budget my money is none of their concern and I would have told them so! In the first few months of my IVA I did actually budget by drawing out the cash and dividing it between a load of little pots for each expense, so I would have just told them that :-)
Ok good idea I'll maybe do that then just hate the thought of them going through every penny I spend

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:34 pm
My Annual reviews were always due just after Christmas so had lots of Christmas spending ect on my statements as I saved my share of bonuses ect over the year to allow for this and they have never queried anything at all I think it is more to check for any money going into your account other than wages ect and to check for any windfalls also DD amounts you have on your I&E nothing to worry about.
Inter-locking IVA approved 25th Feb 2013 - F&F offer Accepted 06th July 2017 - Completion Certificate received 20th July 2017

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 pm
harrysmummy78 wrote:
My Annual reviews were always due just after Christmas so had lots of Christmas spending ect on my statements as I saved my share of bonuses ect over the year to allow for this and they have never queried anything at all I think it is more to check for any money going into your account other than wages ect and to check for any windfalls also DD amounts you have on your I&E nothing to worry about.
Ok thanks
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”