Iva rejection

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
37 posts Page 2 of 3

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:58 pm
Ok thanks for all your advice I'll let you know what happens tomorrow if they even get bk to me. So fingers crossed I'm praying I get accepted

Keith White

Industry Expert

Post by Keith White » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:52 pm
Fingers crossed for tomorrow - but if Very do reject on the grounds that the account was used recently - it may well be that a DMP could be relatively short term, and then re-apply for the IVA once sufficient time has lapsed since the use of the Very account.
Keith White, IVA advisor at iva.com
Contact me at http://www.iva.com/about-us/keith-white

Oya

Post by Oya » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:11 pm
Hello Anned.. Very was one of my creditors and I've purchased a laptop and an iPad just e few months before my Iva approved. Very voted yes no question asked. I hope everything will work out fine for you. I know it's very stressful waiting for the result. I wish you luck for tomorrow

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:07 pm
Oya wrote:
Hello Anned.. Very was one of my creditors and I've purchased a laptop and an iPad just e few months before my Iva approved. Very voted yes no question asked. I hope everything will work out fine for you. I know it's very stressful waiting for the result. I wish you luck for tomorrow
Aww really I hope so it's just strange there only asking now cause I had my iva meeting last wk and nothing was said about it till today. Thanks so much I have everything crossed it isn't rejected.

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:08 pm
Keith White wrote:
Fingers crossed for tomorrow - but if Very do reject on the grounds that the account was used recently - it may well be that a DMP could be relatively short term, and then re-apply for the IVA once sufficient time has lapsed since the use of the Very account.
Really can that be done ?? and will my ip know to do that also ??

rae25

Post by rae25 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:20 pm
Very was one of mine too and I'd purchased recently and they voted yes. I'm with cf too, seemed to take forever but they just rang and said accepted fine after two adjournments . Good luck.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:21 am
Good luck today - hoping it goes your way
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:49 am
Fingers crossed for you.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Oya

Post by Oya » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:14 am
ANNED wrote:
Oya wrote:
Aww really I hope so it's just strange there only asking now cause I had my iva meeting last wk and nothing was said about it till today. Thanks so much I have everything crossed it isn't rejected.
I can understand your frustration,believe me most of us were in your shoes. I also have posts asking the same question if recent debts could cost rejection. As always I had lots of comforting comments and here I am already 6 months into my Iva.
Try to stay calm if you can and stay positive. You made a big step by admitting you have debt problem and working to solve it, you will.. wish you best of luck for today

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:25 am
rae25 wrote:
Very was one of mine too and I'd purchased recently and they voted yes. I'm with cf too, seemed to take forever but they just rang and said accepted fine after two adjournments . Good luck.
Awww really well i hope its the same for me thanks :D

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:26 am
Foggy wrote:
Fingers crossed for you.
Thanks foggy and you have been a great help

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:28 am
Oya wrote:
ANNED wrote:
Oya wrote:
I can understand your frustration,believe me most of us were in your shoes. I also have posts asking the same question if recent debts could cost rejection. As always I had lots of comforting comments and here I am already 6 months into my Iva.
Try to stay calm if you can and stay positive. You made a big step by admitting you have debt problem and working to solve it, you will.. wish you best of luck for today
Yeah so true will let you know later what happens thanks again

footiemad

Post by footiemad » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:45 am
Hi Anned. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you today. My Iva was adjourned twice and I feel your pain. Try to stay positive because there will be a solution for you and hopefully this will be the Iva.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:52 am
Fingers crossed!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:19 am
Well I emailed cf today to see if there was anymore on my case. They emailed bk to say that there were on to amigo this morning who have already rejected to try get them to change there mind if they don't then it's unlikely the case will be accepted. Has anyone ever had a creditor reject then change there mind ?? Amigo is the loan I went gaurantor for. So now there saying they will find out later today or tomorrow at the latest. So the meeting at 12 seems pointless to me if it's just amigo they need ?? They also said very should get bk to then by tomorrow to.
37 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”