IVA monthly payment not taken, IVA due to end

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

beautifulthings

Post by beautifulthings » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:46 pm
So it’s been a long time since I posted on here but I always find it very helpful.

My IVA was originally with Apeture which then changed to Jarvis which then changed to debt movement U.K.

I have now had my IVA for 5 years this year.
My monthly payment was due out of the bank today ( 1st ) and strangely it did not come out.. this has never happened before unless the 1st fell on a weekend or a bank holiday then it would come out a few days later. Today is just a normal day of course..

The company have not yet contacted me to say my Iva is coming to an end or contacted me for my annual review or any other information.

On checking my old emails they got in touch with me in June last year for my annual review which I submitted and they got in touch with me at the beginning of July last year to say no changes.

It seems odd that I haven’t heard anything so far and then no payment was taken out of the bank today..

Has anyone ever came across this before?
I will call them on Monday should the payment still have not been taken, I just find it all a bit strange!

Thanks for reading, any advice welcome :)

beautifulthings

Post by beautifulthings » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:02 pm
Sorry I could not see how to edit my original post..
I am quite concerned after reading reviews about this company. It seems like they have quite bad reviews and their communication is not the greatest 🙈

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:06 pm
Indeed reviews are not good. With all the changes it is possible that your arrangement has 'slipped down the back of a filing cabinet' and it would be sensible to have a word with them. Best of luck.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

beautifulthings

Post by beautifulthings » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:34 pm
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:06 pmFoggy wrote:
Indeed reviews are not good. With all the changes it is possible that your arrangement has 'slipped down the back of a filing cabinet' and it would be sensible to have a word with them. Best of luck.
Thank you. I have seen a lot of changes over the years. On the whole it seems like you have to do the chasing around which is not the best.. it just puzzles me why my payment has not been taken out today..
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”