12 months on - a bit of a sucess

20 posts Page 2 of 2

karenanne23

Post by karenanne23 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:53 pm
Well done Kathy.

Our IVA was accepted last week and part of the debt was very similar to you as my hubby was a stockbroker and had made some bad decisions after he was made redundant.
It is such a relief now that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

We have been able to answer the phone this week without worrying we are being chased for money anf being haressed.
All the best and Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.xxx

buttercup

Post by buttercup » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:42 pm
Hi Melanie

I think you have to try & stay as positive as possible during the IVA process & I try to be as cheerful as i can even at bad times.If my post only helps one person on those sidelines to step forward then I will be happy.

Karen Anne best of luck to you too

Kallis so glad you & hubby got through as well.

Kathy xx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:53 pm
What a nice post Kathy. Me and hubby are still going strong, thank you.[:)]
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

buttercup

Post by buttercup » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:23 am
Today is the anniversary of the doomsday last year when I confessed all and closed my trading accounts. Hubby & I having a treat later bottle of wine & Chinese (being a coeliac I can only have what is gluten free but still a treat) A year on seems a milestone to us a long way away last year, and were not sure how we were going to get through. We have & it needs celebrating. I think unless you are in debt, IVA, bankruptcy people from the outside can not imagine how awful it really is.
Had a few tears mainly relief as a year ago was so awful even remembering it is bad & scary.
Well Onwards & Upwards now!

robinsonspain

Post by robinsonspain » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:00 am
Hi,

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.

robinson

*Advertising links not allowed.*
Last edited by robinsonspain on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “a success story”