A big thank you to everyone on this forum!

8 posts Page 1 of 1

Jojocox

Post by Jojocox » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:43 am
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has posted on this forum as each of you have helped us to have a very merry Christmas, indeed!!
Because of all the advice people have given, I was able to enter into, maintain and settle my IVA in a way that kept things easy to understand and running smoothly. I was able to go through the process with my eyes open and knowing that I had somewhere to go and people to speak to any time of the day or night. I had a lot of support from people during the low points when everything seemed really bleak and it is really appreciated.
We made a full and final offer which was accepted and paid (by my parents) yesterday. Needless to say, we are expecting to have a very relaxed Christmas this year as we wait for our completion certificate. I can also now have the rest of my surgery on my back, without the worry of not being able to pay the IVA and risking bankruptcy.
Thanks again to all of you for letting me learn from your experiences and making my IVA journey a relatively smooth one!
Xxx
At the beginning of a long journey....

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:23 am
Lovely to hear your update and congratulations on your f&f being accepted. The forum is a godsend to many members and your kind comments are received with grateful thanks. Have a wonderful debt free Christmas and I hope in 2014 your lives continue to change for the better.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 am
Well done, Jojo -- lovely to hear the news -- have a great Christmas :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

TheArtist

Post by TheArtist » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:11 am
Great news jojocox[:)]
Completed IVA - August 2012 pheeeeeeeeeew
Only my opinion - Nothing More Nothing Less

Kelly O

Post by Kelly O » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:29 am
That's great news and congratulations on completing your IVA :-)

Have a great Christmas and all the best for the future
Regards Kelly Osadare Debt Advice Manager at www.pjgrecovery.com (host to www.melaniegiles.com.)

PJG Recovery have a free online advice channel at www.debtadvicetv.com. If you are ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.pjgrecovery.com/contact-us.asp . I look forward to speaking to you.

Pennyless

Post by Pennyless » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:37 am
Well done Jojocox...have a great debt free Xmas
I came into this world with nothing and still have most of it left!

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:01 pm
Fab news I have just popped a small comment on your other thread too. So pleased for you.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

mazzamac

Post by mazzamac » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:50 am
Well done it's a massive achievement and so nice that youve shared it with everyone.
Very glad things have worked out for you all. In a not so good time of it with my own IVA this gives me and I'm sure others lots of hope
Happy Christmas
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “a success story”