a success, that i thought would never happen

2 posts Page 1 of 1

nursecrippin

Post by nursecrippin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:28 am
hi guys
been a while so I thought I would update you . I finished my IVA in Aug 2015 and have many up's and Downs.
My credit file I left for 7 years before I checked it and started to correct it.
That took ages as I had to chase and chase one company to correct there details on there.
I have been really good and carried on budgeting and sticking to the regime for financing as when we were in the IVA, having the odd treats.
this week my car gave up and after a lot of counselling from other people I finally took out finance to buy a car.....but I worked out what I could afford monthly and the company I went to were fantastic and kept within my allowance. I was shaking when I applied for finance scared I would be denied, but I was accepted and on brilliant interest rates, the finance is secured on the car.
They did have a laugh with me as on my credit score it showed a negative , which I panicked over but when I looked into this it was saying my negative was I didn't own a credit card. I still don't even though been advised to get one. Maybe in the distant future who knows.

So guys there is a light at the end of the tunnel, mine is shinning at the moment and yours will soon.

I cant thank Kallis and Foggy enough they have been there all the way for me

Heidi xxx
Heidi xxxx

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:47 am
Good to hear from you Heidi and great to know all is going well and that the light is burning brightly. Enjoy the posh new wheels -- you have earned them :-)

Thank you, also, for the kind words x
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “a success story”