Please keep me company!

41 posts Page 3 of 3

moretolife

Post by moretolife » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:53 pm
hi viki ...hope you are still enjoying the course....how is the back jan...

wet cold and miserable here...
IVA completed 11th Dec 2009 due to a Full and Final with the fantastic help of Michael Peoples and
Mc Cambridge Duffy

Visit my blog...Journey from Debt to Life Post IVA
http://moretolife.blogs.iva.co.uk

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:12 pm
Hi Viki,

Hope you had a Good Nights Sleep last night and still enjoying the Course. Noticed you've been on earlier[:D]

Jan,

Hope your not in too much pain with your Back today[:)]

xx
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:02 pm
Hi Everyone,

Back is not too good today. Haven't gone in to work as I don't think I would have got out of the car the other end!

Sorry Viki, I was catching up with some viewing when you posted! I just keep on getting up and down (very slowly) so that I don't seize up totally! I'm hoping it will be better tomorrow. Hope you had a good day today.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Julie

Post by Julie » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:06 pm
Thanks for the message Viki....you'll be spending all Thursday night emailing everyone [:D]

Jan - you must be in agony, maybe its time for your hubby to massage the deep heat?[:D]

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:11 pm
Nooooooo, don't let him near me with the Deep Heat!!!!!!!!![:D]

I'll suffer in silence!
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Moneystinks

Post by Moneystinks » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 pm
Hey Viki - This could only happen to you!

I read this thread re not being able to get your mails so thought I had better post on here!

I had a shock phone call on Sunday that upset me quite a bit - apparently we owe the Revenue money????? I knew there was a confusion last year but I have spoken to them 4 times since then and they told me it was sorted? Totally confused and frustrated.
College is going well but it is really tight the schedule another reason for my none posts................We thought we were quids in as well this weekend until the dreaded phonecall and then when we looked at the bank today I think we have £50 to last us until next wednesday oops. It's still better than having all the bills coming through the door!

To anyone else who remembers me- I hope you are well! Big hugs XX

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:20 pm
How could we forget you?[:)]

Glad college is going ok. Bad news about the IR though, I hope you get it sorted.
Bob Marley.

Moneystinks

Post by Moneystinks » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:29 pm
I know I'm onto a no win situation. Apparently we didn't renew our claim - we had they claim they didn't receive it. Anyhow I get a letter saying we owe them £211. I ring them and ask why etc. They told me I hadn't renewed and I said I had. This went on and on. We agreed to sort it over the phone. They then sent me a letter stating they owed us money??? We received higher payments for 3 month or soand then it went back to normal. I have since last year changed my bank details for obvious reasons lol and I have also rang them explained the problems I had last year and checked to see if I needed to do anything. They told me no - everything fine. What a saga.........they are sending a dispute book - can't wait.

How are you anyway?

College is a nightmare. I have two assigments on the go at moment and a long running assignment. After half term we will get two more plus have to gather info for a skills based assignments arghhhh. I should be doing homework now [:D][}:)]

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:14 am
Marie, I'm so sorry I missed your post, I fell asleep! I'm back Thursday night so I'll phone you then. Hope you're alright. That's rubbish about the revenue, what a nightmare. Big hug hunni, we all miss you on here. Talk Thursday.[:)] X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:14 pm
Hope you enjoyed the training Viki - my flight was cancelled so I didn't go..budget airlines [:D]

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:17 pm
Julie, sorry only just got back and saw your post. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing for you.......good I think?![:)] X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
41 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “friends corner”