I am going into a coma until 2010 I think.

68 posts Page 2 of 5

Lisa2009

Post by Lisa2009 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 pm
Oh lily, what a time you are having. I really really hope your Cole will be found very soon and safe and well.

Thinking of you xxx
http://mrsskint.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:43 pm
Thank you so much, I hope so too, I want just one bit of luck, just one. So fed up, dont think I can even cry anymore. I honestly dont even want to wake up. The house thing is scary enough. I just dont think there is anything else I can lose now. He is on the cats protection website now, they emailed me with another number of lost and founds in our town too. I cant really do anymore apart from hope. Thank you all so much for having someone to talk to, this has to be the worst day I have had. I was hopless when the kids came home, I just sobbed buckets. I hope losing him will get a bit easier than this. I just hope he isnt suffering anywhere, thats whats making me cry all the time.

Did someone say I had the man with the crappy stick? I have his stinking hateful brother too and his spiteful sister. I just want one bit of luck, I cannot see any light at all right now.

He means so much to me, lady h, thank you all.

will let you know what happens.

Thanks again now, just for understanding.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

aguise

Post by aguise » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:48 pm
Hi All

I have just had a phonecall from lily.
Lily has found cole at a pet hospital. I have no details, dreadfully he has been run over. The vet had just arrived to speak to her therefore hopefully she will be able to let you all know how he is. Fingers crossed it isnt too bad.

Poor hun Lily is having a time of it at the moment, one thing after another. I know she appreciates all your kind thoughts and understanding. I will update or Lily will as soon as poss.

Ang x

P
Last edited by aguise on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:51 pm
Thanks for letting us know Ang. I really hope it's not too bad and he's ok xxx

freelili

Post by freelili » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:42 pm
Hi

I had a call from pet search, I was just about to give them a description as I have lost count of who I have spoken to when they said a little neutered male was picked up in the crem, do you live by the crem? I shot over to the vets and it was Cole. He was hit by a car, thankfully the person who hit him took him to an emergency vet, he has injured his diaphram and his tail is dead, they also said they dont know if there are any pelvic injuries. He looks a bit sorry for himself but was so glad to see us. His breating is quite bad, that really the only injury that could be life threatening. The Irish vet was lovely too. I am so grateful that the people didnt just leave him lying there, so grateful to people like pet search.. now I just have to work out where the £600 is coming from to have him fixed. I will find a way. I wish to thank all of those people who were sending positives to my Cole and me. My eyes were so swollen this morning I couldnt open them. I will probably have him back by Friday. He is going to have surgery tomorrow. Thank you people so very much, I was in a totally dark place yesterday. I asked for a bit of luck thats all I needed. Now I just want to get out of this bad luck horrible house, never had any good things here.

If there is ever anything I can do for any of you.......
LILY

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 pm
Lily, what a relief for you! I'm really, really sorry that he is so badly injured, but at least he's alive.

It sounds as though he will make a good recovery which I am so pleased about. I'm glad the people took him to the vets.

I can imagine how happy you are feeling now. I wish I could help you out with the fees - that's a lot of money to find.

Thinking of you and Cole Lily.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:27 pm
I'm so glad you've found him and he'll soon be back with you where he belongs. Lots of love and hugs to you both xxxxx

freelili

Post by freelili » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Hi and thanks

We do qualify for RSPCA but I just didnt want to mess about it would have meant him being moved from where he is and I just didnt want to stress him anymore, we will find the money. I need to clear out my house anyway in time for a move so we will just get every single thing we do not need and boot sale it all. Even clothes that the kids have grown out of will sell for 50p each. I dont buy really cheap clothes for them so there is some money in that, you dont realise what you have stashed away. Its saves me moving it all. I am just so relieved to get him back, now I know he isnt suffering in some boiling hot shed or laying suffering pain in the crem. He is in safe hands and on morphine and I am sooo very grateful to know whats happened and have been to see him. The vet said the only injury thats life threatening is his chest but the prognosis is good. When he was brought in on Sunday he was much worse and needed a lot of support, so he has a good chance. I took a little video of him on my phone and keep watching it.

Thanks to everyone for the support, I am trully grateful. Lets hope now I can move out of this evil house and put all the bad thats happened here behind me.

Love to all
LILY

cazlizzy

Post by cazlizzy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:11 pm
There is not a lot more I can add to the love and care that have been expressed already Lily, but will add my relief to yours at finding Cole. I hope he makes a speedy recovery and I',m sending you a great big virtual Hug from us all.[:)]
<center>((((((( HUGs ))))))</center>
Love to you and the kids and of course you mate Cole. xxxxx
Last edited by cazlizzy on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never take a moment or a loved one for granted in the blink of an eye they may be lost forever.

You are welcome to view my ramblings here.
http://cazlizzy.blogs.iva.co.uk
Carole
x

tori

Post by tori » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:15 pm
Oh Lily i'm so pleased that you've managed to find him - you must be so relieved. I really do hope he recover's from his injuries very soon...big hugs to you both xxx
please visit my blog http://tori.blogs.iva.co.uk/ a second chance..

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:01 pm
I too echo what others have said Lily, I'm sending healing thoughts to Cole.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

freelili

Post by freelili » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:42 pm
Thanks keep them postives coming, my little man is having surgery tomorrow, I dont quite know how they fix a diaphram or how serious it might be tomorrow. I am very relieved but I will be happier when he has come through it all. His back end is also injured, we know that the tail has to come off, they mainly were concerned with x raying his chest. I keep trying to remember what the vet said now. I know he said thats the life threatening thing but he is stable now and has been all day. I dont mind looking after him afterwards, whatever it takes. So pleased not be facing another endless night wondering around in the dark calling for him.

It took me a while to pluck up courage to post it on here but now I am so glad that I did. Your lovely messages and positives have won through for us today and I am really grateful.
LILY

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:53 pm
You must be feeling so relieved Lily[:D], I'm so pleased you've found Cole, sorry to hear he's been badly injured though, but I hope he recovers very soon and let's hope you get to move into that new home very soon as well, you deserve to get some good luck after all that you've been through!!.will be thinking of you both tomorrow ...sending you some positive vibes and a BIG hug..xx[:)]
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:56 pm
I'm sure with all our positive thoughts that he will pull through.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

freelili

Post by freelili » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:00 pm
Hi

Just an update really. The vet phoned and told me that they will not be operating on Cole at this stage as the injury to his lower end causing his limp tail also contains nerves to his bladder and bowels. If he has lost control there really isnt any hope for him. They have also confirmed he has a fractured pelvis. They did say that after the swelling and bruising goes down, normal function may return, its still early days.

I feel a bit shattered and just have to hope now. I am still relieved to know he is in safe hands for now and they will not let him suffer.

Please send all your posiives, the vet will call again in the morning.

Hoping and praying.
LILY

68 posts Page 2 of 5
Return to “friends corner”