Thank you for your support!

25 posts Page 1 of 2

wonder

Post by wonder » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 pm
I want to thank everyone for their support they have given us when we went through our miscarriage. Although I didnt want any sympathy as many have been through it too it was still nice to know you all cared and was sending us support.
I hadnt told anyone I was pregnant as I was only 9 weeks and was going to tell people after our holiday, we just didnt quite make it. We went through it last year but we tried again which took 14 months and we were devasted to lose it again.
All your good wishes and support have been very helpful in my recovery as I have not returned to work yet(next week) and so havent really talked to many people about how I feel, so to be able to talk or listen to other people on here has been greatly appreciated.
Thank you all so much again and hope to meet you all soon at meetings etc
All our love
Wonder & Ivas4us. xx
Life goes on!!

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:23 pm
Wonder, I'm glad the support of the forum has helped you and hubby. I know it has for me on umpteen occassions. Thats what friends are for and even though we may never meet we are definitely all friends here.

I know you have been down this road before and know what to expect, but please don't think when you return to work you have to get on with your life. If ever you or hubby need support we are here for you.

xx

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:58 pm
I echo the above we're here for each other and i talk openly on here in comparison to my friends so this forum is a godsend to me.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:16 pm
I'm glad the forum has been a help to you. I've never been through a miscarriage so I can't say I know how you're feeling as I don't, but I've been thinking about you xxx

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:16 pm
You are such great supporters of this forum, that you have really deserved all of the support that you have received at this very difficult time. This further shows to demonstrate the power of the forum - reaching out to many other areas as well as the debt marketplace.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:16 pm
I am glad we were able to support you wonder.

I hope that things go ok in the future and, hopefully, you may hear the patter of tiny feet again soon.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 pm
Thank you all so much for your wonderful support. I must say that I have been having a few drinks to help out as well. I can't tonight as I have an interview at 9:00 in the morning, got earache and headache. Feeling really nervous and will be devastated if I don't get the job.
IVA.co.uk The best place for debt advice. Thanks to Melanie Giles, David Mond, David and J (Elv5) Kallis, Dand, Skippy, Andy Davie

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:52 pm
Good luck for the interview.....what's the position?

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:57 pm
thank you Julie its for a surveyor, same money as I am on but doing a lot of the work I used to do six months ago that I really enjoyed.
Last edited by ivas4us on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IVA.co.uk The best place for debt advice. Thanks to Melanie Giles, David Mond, David and J (Elv5) Kallis, Dand, Skippy, Andy Davie

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:01 pm
I remember you posting about it previously....if they have any sense, they'll snap you up on the spot!! Believe in yourself and you'll shine - fingers crossed for you.

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:15 pm
Thanks Julie, yes its still the same job, 6 weeks between applying and getting a letter for interview date.

wonder

Post by wonder » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:41 pm
Thanks Julie, hubby thinks going back to work & getting back to normal is what I need, but I told him I cant rush into things and expect everything to be normal because for me its not normal at the moment. I still hurt both physically & emotionally. Yes going back to work is a step forward but It will still hurt for a long time. Just thanks everyone, I appreciate everyones thoughts and best wishes. [:)]
Last edited by wonder on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life goes on!!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 pm
Take your time wonder. I had a few weeks off after mine.

You will know when you are ready.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 pm
I did think last week it was better to get back to work but it was a selfish thought. I was over reacting to last year when I provided no support for Wonder at all and felt by encouraging a return to work was being more supportive but I have realised I am wrong. I am a man after all.

wonder

Post by wonder » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:33 pm
I cant remember about last year, but seems you were better then. How can sending me back to work early be supporting me? talking to me about it would be nice. Im going back on tuesday so its a start to back to reality.
Life goes on!!
25 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “friends corner”