Thank you for your support!

25 posts Page 2 of 2

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:34 pm
no I wasn't better then and I was trying to say I was wrong again this time as I wrongly thought I was supporting you.
IVA.co.uk The best place for debt advice. Thanks to Melanie Giles, David Mond, David and J (Elv5) Kallis, Dand, Skippy, Andy Davie

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:56 am
To be honest, I only took 2 days off work the first 2 miscarriages, then on the 3rd I took 2 weeks off. As my job is demanding, I know now I went back too early and ended up having counselling this year ( which was the best thing I could have done).

Remember you're both hurting and its hard not to say the wrong thing....you will get through it together.

xx

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:39 pm
thank you Julie, your support for both of us is really appreciated. Going back to the job, I had an interview today and messed up. I probably went to in depth in the first few questions for what was needed and then froze when asked about contracts and just could not think at all. I then had an IT assessment, first part was on spreadsheets which I usually do standing on my head and messed that up, then I had to write a letter and couldn't think about basic grammer so all in all a pretty poor showing. Annoyed with myself as I actually train people on part of the job that are currently doing it. I can only hope that others did not fair to well either but won't know until the middle of next week.
IVA.co.uk The best place for debt advice. Thanks to Melanie Giles, David Mond, David and J (Elv5) Kallis, Dand, Skippy, Andy Davie

wonder

Post by wonder » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:43 pm
Thanks, your advice is good to have. I took 2 weeks off last time and 2 weeks this time. This time though I have been in pain and losing a lot so couldn't really go back this week. I stand up in my job for 5 hours and when I was at home standing for over an hour gave me pains in my stomach so I took some time off. We will get though it i know. As long as he is here with me I dont mind what he says, I can just hit him if he's too mean.[:D]
Life goes on!!

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:05 pm
whats you saying in your post wonder cant read since you smacked me in the eyes [:D}

wonder

Post by wonder » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:07 pm
Ha,ha!! Behave yourself or i will.[:D]
Life goes on!!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:57 pm
The posts are not being deleted Sassy, only locked. Andy has made his decision and I'm afraid you will have to abide by that.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 pm
Can we keep this post on the track of the original thread please - Wonder and Iva4us need our support and I think its inappropriate to use the thread for any other issues.

Iva4us - hopefully the interviewers will allow for nerves and I'm sure they realise you're more than capable of the job.

Wonder - don't hit him too hard or he won't be able to wait on you hand and foot.

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:10 pm
I must have been typing at the same time as you ladyH xx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:11 pm
Andy does not want people to go with Melanie - he actually works for a different company.

You cannot keep hijacking threads and making comments about other people on here.

This thread is also being locked.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
25 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “friends corner”