IVA with CCCS

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Ruth.mh

Post by Ruth.mh » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:20 pm
Has anyone used CCCS for IVA? Would you recommend them? I am currently with them for a DMP and thinking that it might make everything run smoother if I transfered to IVA with them. But wanted some feedback on them first.
Dreaming of the day that I'll finally be debt free!

My blog http://venus2129.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:36 pm
CCCS will probably transter you to their sister comapny CCCSVA for an IVA --- I think they sometimes refer to other companies to.

I have no personal ecperience with them, but have heard the comment, more than once, that, while reasonable at the job, they are slooooooow.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:41 pm
I think we have some posters with them. I think the feedback has been both good and bad but that is the same for most companies.

It is totally up to you who you go with but make sure that you are happy before you start. Five/six years is a long time to spend with a company and you won't be able to change your mind once you've started.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 pm
I personally would advise you to take the advice of 2 or more companies to ensure impartial advice x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 pm
I agree Lesley.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Moneystinks

Post by Moneystinks » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm
In my experience you have minor disagreements with the best of companies regarding your IVA. We are with a good company with good people but have had 'misunderstandings' a few times. It is understandable in my opinion as it is a difficult process to go through from beginning to end. We have just entered our 4th year and I cry every year around review time when I speak to the IVA office, it drags it all back up having to speak to them...xx Good luck xx

Shining

Post by Shining » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:07 am
I feel that I have a good relationship with my IP but do understand that this is no always the case. Luckily, if I mail my IP about anything I can almost guarantee a reply very quickly and often out of office hours. In my opinion it's important to have a good relationship with either your IP or their senior team. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Budgie

Post by Budgie » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:12 pm
I am with CCCS for IVA just approved in May 2011, they seem very helpful, but I have some confusing and wrong information suppiled by advisors on the help line. Concerning overtime payments one advisor advised as the overtime was worked before the IVA was approved, I didn't have to declare it!Overtime was paid late by my employer so it was paid to me in May rather than April after the IVA approval date. An another advisor advised yes I have to pay as it came in May's salary this has now been done, but because I was advised I could keep it I spent it! (they apoligised about the misleading information and are taking action). Otherwise They have been very helpful..When you talk to someone always take the full name That is my advice then you can name the person who advised you. x

MRBLUESKY

Post by MRBLUESKY » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:56 pm
Defo try a few other companies to try make comparisons and find out who you are more comfortable with,its only a phone call.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”