feeling a bit guilty

11 posts Page 1 of 1

angela18

Post by angela18 » Fri May 16, 2008 6:54 am
I never have any sympathy for hubby with man flu!!

He's been doctors last night and he has a chest/throat and sinus infection, he's been given antibiotics.. also his temperature was a massive 41.5!!! he still went to work cos he didn't want to lose nightshift allowance.. was home hour later!! Suppose have to be nice to him as he's really poorly!![:I]
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri May 16, 2008 7:57 am
Ooh ang, I wouldn't feel too guilty as 9/10 times we're right! lol I tried to get my son to go to school on a broken ankle (football injury)! How guilty did I feel? He's fine now though and it was 8 yrs ago so don't feel as guilty.

Keep him topped up with liquid refreshment and let him rest, bless him x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Fri May 16, 2008 10:23 am
Ang, don't feel guilty. Men tend to be a little bit different when they are ill don't they?! They are very delicate and deserve a lot of pampering and attention......[:D][}:)]!!!!!

Hope he feels better soon. Viki X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Moneystinks

Post by Moneystinks » Fri May 16, 2008 4:23 pm
[:D]

I'm always caring and sympathetic towards the male species when they are ill![;)]

I deal with the sickness at work - amongst other things.

They all get no more than they deserve[:D]

Moneystinks

Post by Moneystinks » Fri May 16, 2008 4:25 pm
Angela meant to say hope he gets better soon!

[:)]

For your sake lol!![:I]

No, all joking aside I do hope he gets better soon, it's rubbish being ill - I'd trather go to work!

XX

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Fri May 16, 2008 4:47 pm
Oh Ang....ya 'orrible.....
I'm ill at the moment with a chest infection and ill is the right word!!!
I've never been this poorly before, raging headaches last week and now sore chest, tiredness and gut-wrenching cough. Second lot of antibiotics off the doc, hoping these will work......[xx(][|)][:(]
Give your hubby a big kiss [:X] and tell him you love him, if he's feeling anything like I am, he'll be needing some TLC....
xx
It's nice to be back......

facingittogether

Post by facingittogether » Fri May 16, 2008 4:52 pm
o ang it sounds like your hubby is really not well! i know what you mean though if they have a sniffle they are dying, but i think on this occasion he is genuine!

hope hes feeling better soon!

barb x
12 down - 60 to go! woo hoo!

angela18

Post by angela18 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:18 pm
its the feeling of somebody watching me, then glanciing around and the puppy dog eyes looking back!!

I have no sympathy as I never got any off my mam. when I was a single parent she used to say well go to bed with her and sleep it off.. never offered to take daughter off my hands, so I have always just soldiered on, I'm never off sick except when was in hospital!!

need to soften up, send bairn to school poorly, unless she's on death bed!! think its whats drilled into you by parents, dad never had a sick day so we weren';t allowed.. funny now though mams never away from the docs!!

Get well soon Chris..
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

Moneystinks

Post by Moneystinks » Sat May 17, 2008 9:49 pm
[:)]

Me too!

Unless yer dying.........

I find it difficult to be caring and sharing with illness - definately not a strong point. I use the old if your that ill they will send you home. Terrible really.

I hope you are all getting better now [:)]

scooby0

Post by scooby0 » Sat May 17, 2008 9:53 pm
When my husband (ex now)came home from work one day he said he had pain in his stomach? I gave him 2 resolve and went off to my evening job.Manager there said he may have appendicitis (spell check required lol) I told her not to be so dramatic....well long story short he was in hospital the next morning for removal of his appendix!!!well he told me he'd been moving filing cabinets at work so how was I to know!!lol

oops lol [:I][:I]

Moneystinks

Post by Moneystinks » Sat May 17, 2008 11:05 pm
[:D][:D]

Scooby

[:D][:I]
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”