who for nancy?

36 posts Page 2 of 3

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed May 07, 2008 4:21 pm
I agree Shazzles - that accent was embarrassing! I'm still hoping Jodie wins but I can't decide who should go next - I'm not keen on Niamh, but I think I'm in a minority!

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Fri May 09, 2008 2:43 pm
Would love to see Jodie win.

sobroke

Post by sobroke » Fri May 09, 2008 3:01 pm
Hi this is my first post, can't believe it's about Nancy and not IVA - much more fun!
I think Jessie is excellent. Jodie's great but just not Nancy. And why is Ashley still there?

Lou

lily

Post by lily » Fri May 09, 2008 3:19 pm
I love Jessie too. I thought Ashley was crap last week. I love to snuggle up with my daughter to watch this show, its our time.

Hiya Tracey H how life with you going????
lily

elizabethr

Post by elizabethr » Fri May 09, 2008 6:33 pm
I am totally glued to the tv now on a saturday - early shower, pjs, tea and glass of wine watching telly. I really rate Jodie and Jessie - like everyone else I can't understand why Ashley is still hanging on in there!!! She is so not right for the part - I really hope that she gets knocked out soon - so does Andrew Lloyd Webber from his body language. We then hooked on Britain's got talent not least because my youngest (Helen aged 12) got an audition for it in Blackpool - I couldn't go with her because I had just come out of hospital so my husband took her. He said it was a real experience. She didn't get through despite having an amazing voice - if you closed your eyes and listened but didn't see you would think it was whitney or the like. She not too disappointed - just enjoying watching to see if she recognises anyone from the day. I told her she didn't get through because she hasn't got a sob story - looking at the ones that do get through. Some are really good, don't get me wrong, but they always home in on the "I lost my parents, or my dog" or they put through the really mad ones for the entertainment value - like the hip hop dancer in her 40's and eldery gentleman tap dancing.
Elizabeth

lily

Post by lily » Fri May 09, 2008 6:40 pm
ooh I hate it when they get the old ones in, they really shouldnt put themselves through this. Its all about the judges anyway not the talent. I watched it once but I saw an elderly woman make a complete fool of herself, it was painful and everyone just laughed. I could have cried for her, the poor thing.
lily

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri May 09, 2008 7:42 pm
Get her to audition for X Factor Elizabeth. That is my favourite.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

lily

Post by lily » Fri May 09, 2008 8:00 pm
I think that 12 is too young for x factor.
lily

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri May 09, 2008 8:02 pm
Oops - sorry I didn't spot her age. Will look out for her in a couple of years though!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

elizabethr

Post by elizabethr » Fri May 09, 2008 8:30 pm
Yep shes waiting for xfactor or pop idol
Elizabeth

cfnc

Post by cfnc » Sat May 10, 2008 5:26 pm
Well we have to watch it, due to my twins say so, one is called Niamh. So Niamh of course is there favorite.

Kirsty
Kirsty

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Tue May 20, 2008 2:01 pm
Hi Lily
Im not to bad have had a bit of a crap time for the last few months.Found a polyp in my bowel and it turned out to have malignant cells so have had it removed and am now waiting to see if it has spread so its been a bit of a worrying time.
How are you doing hows the family and have you managed to sort your creditors out yet.
Hopefully now i will be able to spend a bit more time on line i have missed everyone but as you can understand with everything thats been going on i have been so worried i couldnt concentrate on the forum and give the support that i had been,but as i said im hopeing to be able to spend more time helping people and giving them support,as i was given in my time of need.

Tracy

cfnc

Post by cfnc » Tue May 20, 2008 6:37 pm
Well my girls were rooting for Niamh, but then it is one of their names! both were devestated when she was voted off on Sunday.
Back to the question I think Samantha would be good.

Kirsty
Kirsty

elizabethr

Post by elizabethr » Tue May 20, 2008 10:44 pm
My odds on favourite is still Jodie (and not just because she comes from my neck of the woods) - I think she looks like a nancy and sings and acts like a nancy. I do think Samantha has got a winning chance though. I really like Jessie but I don't think she will get through. I think it will be between Jodie and Samantha.
Elizabeth

shazzles

Post by shazzles » Thu May 22, 2008 8:00 am
hi all!
I think that Rachel will be knocked out this week, and i am tossing between Jodie and Samantha to win it. Either of those two could easily be runner up or winner, but i would love to see Jodie win it, but somehow i think samantha is the stronger of the two!
8 down 65 to go!
36 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “friends corner”