http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:16 am
Night night Lisa, off to bed.[|)] X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Lisa2009

Post by Lisa2009 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 am
The 18 year old squatters actually came down from the attic tonight to keep me company.
Wow i forgot how much my oldest son talks LOL
http://mrsskint.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:39 am
Wow, just caught up with this and didn't realise the trouble I would cause.

It is just a bit of fun, and if all we talked about 24/7 was purely debt, this would be a dull place.

It's ok to have a laugh and post funny things, but we do the serious stuff when we have to.

Yes, I do welcome people sometimes, it's nice to say hello, and if it's been a while and no one has posted, it's nice to let newbies know that we haven't ignored them.

Viki - congrats on the 3000.

TOL, please don't stop posting, we love to hear from you.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Kazzy E

Post by Kazzy E » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:35 am
Viki & Kallis, congrats to you both on the 3000. Kazzy x
There is light at the end of that dark tunnel. Promise.

Visit my blog at: http://kazzy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

angela18

Post by angela18 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 am
Just read this post.. I know it is a debt forum, but I feel I have loads of close friends on here, who I like to share my day with.. like I do my family and friends normally.. these people have kept me sane on issues that I can't tell my family etc.. its great and I love it
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:43 am
Please keep posting TOL! If I was a new poster on this forum I would be pleased if someone welcomed me and told me that an expert would be along to help me - it would make me think that people cared.

As Ladyh says, this is more than a debt forum, it's a community. Most of the questions are debt related, so it's clear for new people to see that it's not just a chat room.

Just my humble opinion and not meant as a pop at anyone!

Wizzard

Post by Wizzard » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:46 am
It was James.c who was against welcoming messages TOL. The beauty of welcoming messages are they make people feel ... welcome... and more importantly they bump the original post back to the top of the list where the real experts might see them sooner. This forum is about more than debt, its about support and friendship, its about talking and sharing the odd thought and (dare I say it) joke. But in my humble opinion James (for what its worth) if you don't like the way a forum is run by the users .. use another forum
Last edited by Wizzard on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I was young I was called a rugged individualist
When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric
Here I am doing and saying the same things I did back then and now I'm labelled senile

angela18

Post by angela18 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:51 am
Its a great place to be able to pick yourself up, dust yourself down and carry on.. we all need a pat on the back some times or kick up the ass.. to let us know that we're doing ok.. and we will succeed!
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

indebtforever

Post by indebtforever » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:00 am
top of the morning to you all i know this really is a harbour for everyone and there is a lot of love in this community its has helped so many in need including me so i am sorry if i have upset anyone it wasn`t ment i just voiced an opinion on unrelated threads which in hindsight was wrong so i will lay low for a bit to let the dust settle before i am banished[:(]

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:03 am
It is a debt forum......but there are lots of friends on here, that's why we have a 'friends corner' especially for chit-chat, tip, jokes etc......[:)]
I personally hope everyone keeps posting, the more the merrier and if some don't want to join in on our friendly banter they don't have to. We still have the serious bit of the forum for serious issues/queries.
Some come on to get a specific question answered then don't come back, some of us stick around because they like using the forum......(and we ain't got lives!![:D][:I])
It's nice to be back......

Til

Post by Til » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:03 am
I love this forum just as it is - it not only helps me with debt issues but generally makes me feel not so alone and also makes me giggle which is invaluble these days!!!

Despite it being debt related it is good to go off subject here and there as I think we all know how much debt consumes your thoughts anyway so helping people to get their mind off stuff while they are in debt is also a valid cause.

I say keep it just the way it is and I would love to see everyone keep posting [:)]
"Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn't permanent." - Jean Kerr

IVA approved Aug 2008 - 6 year term - last payment made 6 Oct 2014. CC received 14 Nov 2014.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 am
Don't you dare stop posting Indebtforever!!! You voiced your opinion, others voiced theirs end of. There was no name calling or rudeness (unlike some other forums) and we're all entitled to our opinions.

aguise

Post by aguise » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:11 am
Indebt dont lay low there is no need. We all have opinions and you are so entitled to yours.
Community spirit and friendliness is important on the forum and voicing an opinion is just as important if you feel strongly about it.
Stay where you are, your posts are so helpful to people keep it up.

Ang xx
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Wizzard

Post by Wizzard » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:21 am
Hi InDebtForever

I'm sorry if you think my last post was aimed at you. It wasn't; it was the another poster expressed his opinion in such a blunt way that got my hackles up. Mebbe I should stick to jokes and leave the serious stuff to peeps who think before they post ... my apologies
When I was young I was called a rugged individualist
When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric
Here I am doing and saying the same things I did back then and now I'm labelled senile
51 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “postings for august”