Waiting.........

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Pap

Post by Pap » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:32 pm
Payment 72 left our bank account today, 6 years all payments made on time but now waiting to find out what happens now.
Sent valuation etc over 5 months ago as required but have had nothing, even though we've chased and chased and chased again, apart from eventually being told our cases will be sent to closures team in April.

What do we do about our s/o? If we haven't heard from them by start of May do we just keep paying? Do we chase them? Will this nightmare ever end???

Really proud of the fact that we have paid 72 months, no breaks plus a lot of extra overtime but really want this sorted once and for all.

I had thought once we'd paid payment 72 I'd know what was happening and could at least start to look forward - I know there is equity and have no issue paying another year but would like to know what happens now - but while this doubt is still hanging over us it all seems very bleugh right now.
May 2015 - Completed!!

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:36 am
Well done!

If it were me I would ring and seek permission to cancel standing order now ... if you have complied to all payments, paid any uplifts from additional income and submitted and equity money required(or paid additional 12 months) can't see there being an issue .. i would be on the phone daily to get it resolved and certainly to confirm stopping of standing order.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Pap

Post by Pap » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:36 am
I would love to cancel the s/o but although we submitted the valuation etc, and there is equity, they won't tell us how to proceed. I was told not to do anymore until they said but am still waiting to hear from them. Finding it really frustrating now, been in this since 2009 and I just want to get it finished and at least know what's next. Is that too much to expect of them?
May 2015 - Completed!!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”