Warning, major moan, house is bad luck???

43 posts Page 2 of 3

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:32 am
How are you today Lily? Hopefully you will be feeling a tadge chirpier.
Kids are sent to try us and anyone who is not pushed to their limit---and beyond--- with them are not normal parents or don't have normal kids.....
With all the tension and unsettlement in the house it's no wonder you two are at logger-heads. I think if you do the counselling course it will give you an outlet and interest other than what's happening at the moment. Things will settle, it just take s time. Your son is probably having a rough time too, watching his mam being upset and unhappy so give him a cuddle and tell him you love him, it's hard I know when all you want to do is strangle them!!! lol
Think of what you have achieved so far and how far you have come in a short time. Keep smiling hun, we're all behind you.....especially in your house if it's haunted!!!!!! haha
It's nice to be back......

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:50 am
Hi Lily, I hope you're feeling better today. Sorry I didn't reply to your post yesterday - I wasn't ignoring you. Take care and look after yourself x

lily

Post by lily » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:28 am
Thanks

I am feeling more positve, didnt get to sleep until stupid past 4, kept on saying all those things about the bad going away.

New day, new challenges and I do feel up for it.

Thanks again, I dont know what I would do without you lot.

Dee, I didnt see your post, thanks so much for the offer of help, how lovely of you but I think I have it covered.
lily

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:37 am
morning lily.Hope you were thinking about the ghosts and ghould that Mitch talked about and made me laugh so much.I just wanted to say my earlier comment about staying away from cliffs was meant to be fateous (sp)I have a terrible sense of humour and some of my more 'dry' comments don't quite translate in type.No offence meant at all.You have said lovely supportive things to me and others and I would not wish to undermine that.I'm silly and should be more sensitive.Hope you're feeling alittle improved.Cat

lily

Post by lily » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:48 am
No offence taken cat, I have a similar sense of humour. I live in the midlands so cliffs are about as likely as a chocolate kettle. Laughter is the best medicine, I think Mish is fantastic too.
lily

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:26 pm
thank goodness for that.Thought you were going to tell me you lived in Dover for a minute x

scared

Post by scared » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:09 pm
This sounds very much like my house. I have a half completed extentsion. Tiles on the roof have come off, cooker is broke no central heating no handels on the window the toilet is now broke the list goes on. Had my car stollen from outside, my dad had a stroke my mums just had a heart attack and my brother has had a mini storke. Been made redundant twice the list is endlist.

Now you can see why I hate the house.

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:45 pm
Scared, I think I'd buy a tent!!!! lol

scared

Post by scared » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:48 pm
THink I would be better off you would never belive it was a new build around 7yrs old. Oh and I have gone through about 4 washing machines in the last 12mths. My mum has still got my
old one.

My partner and I just laughed the other day when we wnet through the list

aguise

Post by aguise » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:34 pm
Hi lily hope you had a nice day with your friend coming. Will email later and arrange a time for saturday. We are all going to have a lovley evening, it will do us all good.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

lily

Post by lily » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:14 pm
Thanks ang.

To be honest today couldnt be any different, I was so ready to give up yesterday. My freind couldnt make it, as it happens her moms had a stroke, but she is phoning later. I phoned the council yesterday, almost in tears, saying I couldnt cope anymore and they turned up today, they cant do the stud wall upstairs but they are sorting something else out. Blimey, I couldnt believe it, they usually dont care, the man is going to get back to me next wednesday to sort stuff out with me but he is trying to give me even more than I asked. I am gobsmaked and very pleased. Mind you I was sooo upside down when he came, I was kind of moving everything with the childrens help, ready to paint one room and paper another and there is soo much stuff I have chucked out on the patio, I thought, whats he gonna think??? Anyway I digress, so chuffed, I cant help myself.

I am going to keep going until I fall into bed tonght, I will sleep cos I didnt last night. It really dosent pay to ever give up does it, you never know who can suprise you.
lily

aguise

Post by aguise » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:17 pm
Never give up, I so pleased the council man was helpful you go for it all girl, you deserve it. I will email you later hopefully another quiet night, but bet it wont be.
Just glad you feel better.

love

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

mike.s

Post by mike.s » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:19 pm
Hi Lily,
Really pleased you are feeling better today. Hope you have a great nights sleep and feel even better tomorrow! As you say, never give up, you will get there in the end!
Best wishes
Mike

lily

Post by lily » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:19 pm
Scared, I hope things start to look up soon for you. My post went up too quick cos I am freezing my socks off out here garden room, having a smokey poos. Its actually falling to bits as well with the recent winds etc, still I am in too much of a good mood to care.

You take care.
lily

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:19 pm
I do hope your friend's mam is ok.
Glad you have had a bit better day, decorating will definately keep you busy and it sounds like your 'man from the council' is going to sort your jobs in the house. You should sleep like a log tonight, well earned though....
43 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “postings for march”