We have a real "fire brand" of a Parish Priest

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Max

Post by Max » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:17 am
We have a real "fire brand" of a Parish Priest (not the sort of man you would cross on a dark night!) where I live - he preached about debt last Sunday and, by request, he mentioned this forum -4 times.I have asked if if he would put an ad in the Parish Magazine - he is nervous of commercial advertising. Can an IP or any reader or admin please give me a few words about the Forum which I can give to him. There are people up here in very serious trouble; according to out local; paper upto 15 houses a week are being repossed and CCJs are being issued by the dozens. The local Yellow Pages for this district carry adverts for the IVA factories but from my experience and what I have read on here they are not the places to go.I know where I would advise people to go but the PP would class that as advertising. Any ideas would be welcome. David

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:35 am
I will write something for you this weekend David, which you can show to your priest. He sounds a really good guy, and it is good to see a member of the cloth taking this very serious issue seriously.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “keeping in touch”