Weight Loss Forum, All Welcome!

369 posts Page 1 of 25

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue May 15, 2007 10:30 pm
Anyone who is trying to lose (or gain!) weight is welcome to post here in the help that we might be able to motivate each other - God knows I need motivation! Even the thought of seeing Dave's ex in June and going on holiday in July aren't helping me! I'll post my weight each week after my Weight Watchers meeting, so wish me luck, and good luck to everyone else!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Wed May 16, 2007 9:36 am
I am going back to class on saturday morning,need the motivation and fear of getting weighed each week as incentive.
Will start posting honest losses a week saturday,the slim person in me will be found!!

batawi3

Post by batawi3 » Wed May 16, 2007 12:46 pm
Well done Skippy for the thread, I also go to weightwatchers, and like you am finding it hard to motivate myself to lose weight. I lost about 3 stone on it two years ago then I got pregnant and the rest is history. I chickened out of going to the weigh in on Monday after I put on 3lbs two weeks ago. Will keep you posted on how I do on Monday

Sadsack

Post by Sadsack » Wed May 16, 2007 3:36 pm
OK - I'll join in on condition you all send me a few pounds every week!!!!

I will keep checking on here and give inspiration to you all just to keep you motivated!

Sue

Ho Hum! Think I'll bang my drum!

Read My Blog
http://sadsack.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed May 16, 2007 4:13 pm
I did really well on Slimming World a few years ago, but I got bored with it and switched to Weight Watchers where I also did really well - I lost about 3 stone altogether, but I still wasn't at my goal weight. I've now put just over a stone back on, and I want to lose that and some more! I'm off to the gym again tonight - Dave'll think I've got another man at this rate!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

Sadsack

Post by Sadsack » Wed May 16, 2007 4:39 pm
Skippy
As long as you keep asking him to marry you, he will never think you have met someone else!!!! Just think, going to the gym and WW etc, there is no way he is going to say no when he sees just how good you look.

Hang in there and keep asking him!!!

Sue

Read My Blog

jane.l

Post by jane.l » Wed May 16, 2007 5:32 pm
can I join?? hehe! I think I need to lose about half a stone.
I got very stressed last year and lost a lot of weight and was very ill, anaemic, breathless, constant headache (looked awful!)

I managed to put some back on but with the financial stress at the moment, I am not eating again and I feel the weights dropping off. When I am worried, I either eat loads or eat nothing!!! I have only eaten ginger biscuits since Sunday!

Sadsack

Post by Sadsack » Wed May 16, 2007 5:40 pm
Jane
Ginger biscuits are my fave!!! But they are most certainly not nourishing and thats all you have eaten since Sunday!???? You need a good hiding!!! I eat for every nation and still the weight drops off. Stood on the scale this morning and another 5 lbs had disappeared. Heaven only knows where and I wish I could find them again!!!

Sue

Read My Blog

batawi3

Post by batawi3 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:55 pm
I cant seem to stop stuffing my face with food. I am normally a gym fanatic but at the moment I am not motivated enough to even do that!!! Money worries I guess, I tend to reach for food when I am stressed which is disastrous. Good luck to you all at your weigh in next week. Will keep you posted

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu May 17, 2007 6:57 pm
Well I've been off sick today so I haven't eaten much. Well, not much for me anyway! I was going to the gym tonight, but I'm postponing that until tomorrow night now as I haven't got a lot of energy at the moment.

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Thu May 17, 2007 8:19 pm
Hi skippy i think i may be have had a head start,got a queesy tum so havnt eaten since yesterday,will try to continue on this note,think i had a dodgey bit of pork yesterday but other half is fine.
When you have your guests remember your hol isnt far away im sure you will look great anyway,we have to be strong.
My team leader will c me again saturday and think here we go again,ive joined 6 times but this is it,im really going to give it my all i have about 15ib to loose, last time i joined it was 10ib so its going up.
We will keep each other going and maybe one of these days we will have a debt evening where its possible to meet up and see that all our hard work has paid off.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu May 17, 2007 8:36 pm
Sounds good Tracy! I've got about 21-28lb to lose, so fingers crossed I can find some motivation! I hope you're feeling better soon Tracy, I don't know what caused mine - I felt sick and my face had red blotches on it last night!

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Thu May 17, 2007 9:01 pm
We will get there summers coming. I always agree you are what you eat,so every time i think about something naughty,i'll remember ive got nieces wedding and shes getting married at Ibrox stadium shes a mad Glasgow Rangers fan my brother inlaw is a Scot,my sister is size 8 it seems whenever we have a family get together everyone always compliments her on her outfit and me on how well i look.Maybe if i could get into a size 12 i would appreciate that i do look well,and not bonny thats a favorite saying of theres

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu May 17, 2007 9:08 pm
I'm being godmother to my friend's baby and I want to look nice in the christening photos! When is your niece's wedding?

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Thu May 17, 2007 9:22 pm
September so have a few months to loose the BONNY look,whens the christening my sons little boys chritening is 10th of june,ive got about 3 wks to loose at least 6ib,im determined to shift it.
The thing with me is once i feel my clothes getting looser it gives me a buzz,but its bl...y hard work,especaily when my other half is naturaly slim and eats for England,and always tells me i look great,i think i fall into a false sense of security until i go clothes shopping,then i see the realiy of
all them pies.
369 posts Page 1 of 25
Return to “weight watchers club”