Weight Watchers

129 posts Page 8 of 9

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:44 pm
I think I'll break the scales if I get on them!

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:20 pm
Mmmm!! Yum[:p],you can't beat homemade bread,although homemade choccies[:p] sound lush too...Don't worry Julie about the 3lb gain,you've done really well the past few weeks and I am sure you will lose it just as quick.!!..well,the flu diet is still working its magic, I weighed myself earlier and have lost a lb this week,trouble is I still have loads of choccies and can't bear to part with them[:(]..me thinks maybe if I just have one choc every few days,then by next christmas, I will have finished them all[;)] but that's being naughty!!, I suppose....Tori,enjoy your 'last supper'tonight[:D].and Jan,hope you can change your post op diet soon,doesn't sound very appetising[:(]!!.and Good Luck to everyone with their weigh-ins this week..xx[:)]
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:26 pm
Another couple of weeks for the liquid diet, then I can go onto liquidised stuff! I have to say that I can't wait!

You're right about the home made bread though. We have had a breadmaker for years. Used to use it, then stopped. When we went into the IVA we decided to save money and make our own and it's been going ever since. It always smells wonderful when it is doing - and tastes good as well.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:47 pm
Mmmm!!The smell and taste of homemade bread and cakes,you just can't beat it Jan [:p]..we haven't got a breadmaker but we bought my mum-in-law one a couple of years back and she uses it all the time!!....and it's good to hear that you can go onto liquidised stuff soon,bet you can't wait then hopefully soon after,you'll be back to normal food? or is that a very long way off,hope not for your sake..xx[:)]

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:52 pm
It's a gradual process. I won't be able to eat sweet stuff as it will make me feel sick (and possibly be sick), and just small portions of normal food.

No alcohol for 12 months either!
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:20 pm
We haven't got a bread maker but I had a go at making bread a while ago - it was so heavy the army could have used it in their guns!

Jan, you've convinced me I could never have the same op as you - even if I was brave enough I couldn't eat soup with no lumps or jelly! I only like lumpy soup (the lumpier the better!) and I've never eaten jelly - disgusting stuff!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:37 pm
I'm sure you don't need it Skip! I am the original Michelin Man (although slightly smaller now!).

I don't mind jelly fortunately, but what I did hate were these protein drinks I was supposed to have. They just made me feel very sick, so I don't have them anymore.

Must admit that I am quite looking forward to a mushy weetabix in a couple of weeks!
Bob Marley.

tori

Post by tori » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:49 pm
mmm,home made bread[:p]that sounds delicious..and i love jelly too,especially orange flavour(although it is better with whipped cream on top!!)..Oh well,it's the last day of feasting for us then it's back to being good..anyone want to buy a chocolate making machine??[:D]or Julie,i could swap you for the breadmaker[;)][:D]!!
Viki,i will book a helicopter to deliver all of our left over goodies to your house[:D]..DM you will have to donate yours as well so that you won't be tempted[;)]!! anyway,well done for losing a pound,and thank you-we will most definitely enjoy our 'last supper'[:D]
Jan,i too hope that it's not too long before you can start having some normal food,even if it is just small portions[:)]..good luck everyone!! xx
please visit my blog http://tori.blogs.iva.co.uk/ a second chance..

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:17 pm
[:(]Oh alright then Tori,if you can pop by in the helicopter when you have some spare time, I will reluctantly have them ready for you to take to Viki's on the understanding that I get to have a ride in the helicopter to visit Viki as well[;)][:D][:D]...Jan, oh dear!!mushy weetabix sounds as yukky as the protein drinks,hope not too long to wait till you can eat some decent food,must be horrible for you watching everyone else tuck into proper food..xx[:)]

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:31 pm
Jan, have you seen the advert for Coco Pops where the hippos are wallowing in the bowl of milk? That's me at the moment! The diet starts on Monday though, so by the time I go on holiday in June I plan to be a couple of stones lighter...

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:32 pm
DM and Tori, I'll be waiting for you with open arms! I've put on 6lbs since I last weighed myself so I'm not going to be weighing myself for a long time!

Jan, glad you can go on to liquidised stuff soon. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:57 pm
I have seen that advert Skip - it's more like me!

Viki - you might have to give some chocolate up!

DM, not really bothered about not eating as I'm not hungry. I like weetabix anyway, so I shall quite enjoy eating it.
Bob Marley.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:00 pm
The only Weetabix I eat are the minis with chocolate chips!

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:02 pm
I have weetabix nearly every day with hot milk, then Nia climbs on the table and licks the bowl!
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:13 pm
Cold milk on mine, don't like warm milk because of the skin.
Bob Marley.
129 posts Page 8 of 9
Return to “weight watchers club”