Weight Watchers

129 posts Page 9 of 9

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:30 pm
Same here Jan, I hate milk or custard with a skin on it. I have to have cold soya milk on mine as I don't drink milk.

tori

Post by tori » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:53 pm
I dont do cereal or weetabix etc cause i don't like the taste of milk..i do eat porridge now and again though,but it has to be nice and sweet..i keep saying that i will try soya milk,but haven't got round to it yet..
Anyway,we stuffed our faces at the indian last night[:D]and i was so full that i couldn't breathe[xx(]so that's it now-no more naughty food..i am going to try so hard to get this weight off..it's not too bad for OH cause he's super fit[}:)]..he goes boxing training and running,but i don't think i would be able to run to the end of the road without getting out of breath now[:0]so,as from next week it's back to lots of walking for me[:)]
please visit my blog http://tori.blogs.iva.co.uk/ a second chance..

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 pm
We're going out on Saturday night, so we're starting our diet on Monday. I've decided I'm going to do Weight Watchers and try and do my Davina DVD twice a week and try and start jogging again. I want to lose at least 2stone before I go on holiday in June...

tori

Post by tori » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:13 pm
That Davina exercise dvd does actually look really good,so i might give it a go..i too need to lose about 2 stone..haven't weighed myself for a bit,but going off my clothes would guess that i am probably not too far off 13 stone[:0]so to get down to 11 would be great for me..we don't have any scales at home,so i will wait till i get to work and then see if i feel brave enough to get on them[:D]!!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:20 pm
I'm about the same weight Tori. I do quite like the fact my face looks rounder (I've got a long face), but I could do without the double chin!

The new Davina DVD is really good. I've done it a couple of times and I really felt that I'd worked out. I've got all her DVDs (except the pregnancy one) and I think this is the best yet.

tori

Post by tori » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:49 pm
[:D]Well i've been wearing my hair up a lot just lately to try and make my face look a bit longer and slimmer,as i've noticed a bit of double chin appearing[}:)]and i can't keep hiding it under polo necks either[:D]so will have to make sure i start doing my face and neck exercises again as well as the walking!!

flumpy dog

Post by flumpy dog » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:29 pm
would love to do some exercise but i wouldnt want my quilt to get lonely [}:)]

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:14 pm
[:D][:D][:D]
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:02 pm
I seriously have to focus as from tomorrow...just had our last Christmas meal, courtesy of my in laws....like Christmas dinner all over again including a huge helping of gateau. I feel like a stuffed turkey [:D]
129 posts Page 9 of 9
Return to “weight watchers club”