Weight Watchers Week 3

61 posts Page 4 of 5

elldina

Post by elldina » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:40 pm
can i join in please!
i put on 9st when i was pregnant due to falling down stairs triggering spd and twisting my hip and because i was pregnant i could not take anything stronger than paracetomol so the min 5 miles a day i used to walk dissappeared as i could barely move without crying with pain but kept eating as though i was walking the miles
i have lost in last 18mths 6st3lbs but have a lot to go i have 4st 10 to reach my goal weight i am following slimming world from my old books as can't afford to go to a meeting
thats the last time i refer to what i have lost so far as it makes me complacent and i am still classed as very obese and i want to be slimmer am aiming at small 7lb targets so goal i hope will be reached by july 09 as i don't want be the fat mum at school
thanks for listening and can i join you all
elldina

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 pm
Well done you, on your weight loss so far! Some on here are following slimming world so you're in good company [:)]

I tried that plan last year and didn't lose, so I'm just cutting out the rubbish and watching my portions. I used to walk min 5 miles each evening but hurt my ankle not so long ago - I really need to get back into it as it does make a difference.

Welcome on board and good luck xx

elldina

Post by elldina » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:48 pm
thanks swans_girl
it really knocks you when you can't do what your used to when you get injured i found i comfort ate which piled on the pounds which made me depressed which made me eat and the cycle continued but as have faced money issues and weight the only way is down weightwise and debt free moneywise
i found sw the only way i loose i tried ww and but on nearly a st in 2wks and i followed it religiously
i have a load of clothes i bought pre pregnancy that i want to wear but am way too big but hopefully will get a job soon once get all applications in and then will be more active once again
elldina

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:43 pm
Well done Elldina! I know where you are coming from with the comfort eating and the vicious circle! I'm like it all the time and my will power is lost in the wilderness somewhere!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:29 pm
Hi Everyone,

Well....weighed myself this morning and have lost another 1lb so having no Choccie this week[:(] has obviously helped.

Well Done,Julie on losing 2lb this week.

Well Done Elldina on your weight loss[:0] you're doing amazing and it's nice to see another newbie on this thread[:)]

And to anyone else who has lost some this week.
xx
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:35 pm
Well done DM, that's great, sorry you've cut out the choccie though.[:0]

Well done to you too Julie.[:)]

Elldina, welcome to the WW thread, I'm a bad influence but hope to be back on track this week now that I'm back home. You're doing great, what a terrible time you've had. Good luck and keep posting. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Julie

Post by Julie » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:22 am
Great you lost 1lb DM - pity about the chocolate. The sacrifices we make eh..

How supportive are your other halves when you try to lose weight? I find hubby suddenly buys chocolate and biscuits????? I can turn those down, but if he brings walkers cheese and onion crisps home then I'm struggling [:(]

I'm also better when I'm in work and can't reach for food whenever I feel like it.

xx

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:31 am
Well done everyone!

aguise

Post by aguise » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:39 am
Well I am too scared to get on the scales after the way Ihave eaten the last few weeks. Back to the dieting from tomorrow so will post a week friday. Not going to weigh till friday so wont know any loss till then.
Well done to all who have lost weight, keep it up.

Ang x
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Kazzy E

Post by Kazzy E » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:00 pm
Hi there Guys, long time no speak! Hope you're all ok. Really sorry I've been a bit illusive of late, been really busy with work, home and all the other committments that go on in life.

I went to fat club last Thursday and lost another 1lb so that's 3st 9 1/2 now. Chipping away at it slowly so hopefully will keep it off. I am still really highly motivated, am getting comments every day from people, and someone even used the words gorgeous and attractive in the same sentance the other day!!! Whooppee!! [:D]

Should have gone to specsavers [:I]

Have a great week everyone, will catch up with you all Thursday if not before.

Luv n stuff, Kazzy x x x x
There is light at the end of that dark tunnel. Promise.

Visit my blog at: http://kazzy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:03 pm
Well done Kazzy, missed you on here. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Julie

Post by Julie » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:04 pm
Gorgeous AND attractive - go Kazzy!! [:D][:D] you accept the compliments, you deserve them!

xx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Well done Kazzy,you're doing really well!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:12 pm
[:0][:0] Spooky!!!! I was about to ask if anyone had heard from you Kazzy.

Well Done on losing another 1lb and enjoy those Compliments, you definately deserve them.[:)]

xx
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

tori

Post by tori » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:09 pm
[:D]Well done to everyone who has lost this week!! Now,although i have developed an addiction to pom bear crisps(only 100 kcals per bag and 5grams of fat may i add[;)])!!i am feeling very slim at the moment[:)]But that's only because it's now wintertime,which means i can wear my thick black tights everyday,which pulled right up to my chin gives an illusion of a flat stomach[:o)]Seriously though,i need to get back on track.So lots of walking for me this wk.Well done kazzy as well.Hope you continue to get lots more of those confidence boosting compliments.Lucky you[;)][:D]xx
please visit my blog http://tori.blogs.iva.co.uk/ a second chance..
61 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “weight watchers club”