Welcome Finance!!

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Roisin75

Post by Roisin75 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:26 am
Hello everyone,

I finished my IVA a couple of years ago but have left it the full 6 yrs now to make sure everything is clear.

When I got my certificate through I sent a copy to the creditors and all bar one took note, now after the full 6 yrs we got our reports and all is correct the odd one that will drop from April but other than that all seems week.

Until, we come to Welcome Finance, not only did they when we went into the IVA close the account we put into the agreement but they seem to have set a new one up with the amount owing, and at the wrong start date, so when we got our reports no shocks that Welcome was there hanging over us, so once again we wrote to the. With a copy of the completion certificate, saying that the dates need to be changed, but they have replied with 'final decision' saying that they have concluded that this complaint is unjustified and that their record on experience is correct!

What now shall we go to the financial ombudsman?

Thanks
Claire
WOOP WOOP Completed

ginger323232

Post by ginger323232 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:38 am
Hi Clare - write to the information officer of the company (not customer services) then if that fails the Information Commissioner (check the website it will explain the process)

Hayley.dl

Post by Hayley.dl » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:15 pm
Welcome Finance! Oh, god - not another story of sheer incompetence! My husband had problems with these muppets 9 years ago - until I got involved, wrote some snotty letters, etc. And that was that. Incidentally, one of the letters was copied to the FOS...that seemed to help the process somewhat! Give it some welly, Roisin75 - involving the FOS is cheap and they will sort something out. It will take 6-12 months on average, but if you start the ball rolling now...
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “template letter suggested by inaiva”