What are the chances?

5 posts Page 1 of 1

DaphneDebt

Post by DaphneDebt » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:12 pm
So it’s my f&f mtg tomorrow, I feel sick I so want this to be over!

I have steadily increased my payments from 25/100 to 50/100 over the last 4 years. How likely is it that my creditors will make any amends and what kind of amends are they likely to be?

Thanks in advance!

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:47 am
Breathe.... your f&f offer has been put to creditors as both you and your IP believe it is realistically the right thing to do with your circumstances - this time tomorrow morning you will be debt free and iva free - sending only positive thoughts xx
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:26 am
You appear to have a good record, which is always a bonus. Hang in there. Best of luck.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

DaphneDebt

Post by DaphneDebt » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:55 am
Thank you both! My offer was accepted - can’t believe this is over :D

It has taken 9 long months to get to this point with PayPlan but now it’s over, just need to wait for my cc.

This forum has been fantastic, thanks for all your help. Being able to read others experiences has been invaluable.

To anyone going through this, there is light at the end of the tunnel. You will get through this x

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:58 am
DaphneDebt wrote:
Thank you both! My offer was accepted - can’t believe this is over :D

It has taken 9 long months to get to this point with PayPlan but now it’s over, just need to wait for my cc.

This forum has been fantastic, thanks for all your help. Being able to read others experiences has been invaluable.

To anyone going through this, there is light at the end of the tunnel. You will get through this x

Great news! Well done :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA creditors meeting soon: wish me luck!”