What do I do as I can't make contact with aperture to confirm my IVA is complete

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

kristian

Post by kristian » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:54 pm
Aperture!
Can't make contact with them made last payment in November but no confirmation from them that my IVA is complete, what do I do next?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:56 pm
What have you tried ? Phone? Website contact form ? email ? Snail mail recorded delivery ?
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:13 pm
Have a word with your IP - hopefully you can sort this out soon.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

stevey999

Post by stevey999 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:10 pm
I have been in contact with Aperture as I’m nearing the end of my IVA (in fact I’ve had an email today to confirm they have carried out an urgent review of my case and have recalculated that I only have one more payment rather than 17 as they previously thought). I have had success via email, although it seems to be that it’s pot luck who reads your email. I’ve found that sending the same email multiple times a week works. I was at the point where I was sending it 2 or 3 times a day, stating at the top that I was having trouble getting through to them. As much as they have been helpful to me, keep on at them.
I just don't understand. :? :?: :roll:
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”