who for nancy?

36 posts Page 3 of 3

shazzles

Post by shazzles » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 pm
hello all!
Well i am so chuffed for Jodie, i knew she would win, only thing i am so miffed about is that i set my dvd recorder to record both shows, which it did, BUT i had the sky on the wrong tv channel, so all i recorded was some half assed programme on dmax!!!! GRRRRR does anyone have this final show taped and able to do me a copy??"??
8 down 65 to go!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:15 pm
I'd switched back to Jessie - she was so much better than Jodie last night. Sorry, I can't help with a copy of the show - I deleted it from Sky+ half an hour ago!

shazzles

Post by shazzles » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:24 pm
oh what a bummer! Can anyone else help me?!??!
Skippy13 wrote:

I'd switched back to Jessie - she was so much better than Jodie last night. Sorry, I can't help with a copy of the show - I deleted it from Sky+ half an hour ago!
8 down 65 to go!

cfnc

Post by cfnc » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:12 pm
Have you tried BBCIplayer.

Kirsty
Kirsty

freelili

Post by freelili » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:14 pm
I was gutted Jessie didnt win and so was my daughter, in fact my daughter cried. John wots his name kept saying things to jessie and she was sensitive and it made her cry. Has john wotsit got thrice disease or something? Why does he has to say everything 3 times? He annoys me, I know he is popular but he would eat himself if he could.

TRACEY H.

OH MY GOD, I DIDNT KNOW, I HAVENT SEEN THIS THREAD, I AM SOO SORRY. I REALLY HOPE YOURE OK, WHAT A TIME YOU HAVE HAD? YOU POOR THING. PLEASE KEEP POSTING, I DO MISS YOU. PLEASE TAKE CARE AND IF THERES ANYTHING..... YOU KNOW ANYTHING I CAN DO. A FREINDY WORD, MY EMAIL, ANYTHING. YOU DONT DESERVE THIS AT ALL.

I AM SO SORRY I MISSED YOUR POST.

EXTRA SPECIAL LOVE AND HUGS

Forgot to add, family are fine, youngest son is due for a heart op soon, be glad when thats over. Yeah, we are fine, they are happy and so am I. Thanks for asking.
Last edited by freelili on Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Helen030166

Post by Helen030166 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:30 pm
i really liked Jodie as a person, but I thought Jessie had that right image for Nancy, was gutted when she didn't win :( and even more shocked at Britain's got talent outcome! I loved George, but will he now be able to perform on the RV show now hes got this spine condition?? I hope he doesnt jeopardise his health because of it because having had spinal surgery at 15 yrs old myself its no picnic!
What don't kill us makes us stronger!
36 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “friends corner”