Word of warning

3 posts Page 1 of 1

whichwaynow

Post by whichwaynow » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:42 am
Before I went down the IVA path I looked at taking a loan out with Loans.co.uk. In the end I decided it was not for me. However I have just had a letter from Loans.co.uk saying that my personal infomation may have been sold on to third partys without my or their permission. They advised me to keep a check on my credit file in case anyone tried to get a loan in my name (could be very hard at the moment[:)]) or tried to sell me any loans.
If you have had any dealings with them recently you might just want to keep a eye on credit records ect just in case.
IVA completed

e.h

Post by e.h » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:39 pm
I had a letter about this yesterday. I would love to see someone trying to get a loan in my name now! Is this something we should be telling our IPs about just in case they should ever look at our credit files and think we have been trying to apply for loans? What's the general opinion on this?

Regards

Liz

whichwaynow

Post by whichwaynow » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:16 pm
Seconds ago I just had a phone call about a loan I had applied for. Told them I had not applied for any loan and was in a IVA. The phone was then put down on me. So anyone who has had quotes from Loans.co expect some calls.
IVA completed
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postbag for october”