Worried my iva wont be accepted

20 posts Page 2 of 2

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:34 pm
ANNED wrote:
Francesca wrote:
Wishing very best of luck. I am with CF, my advice, any issue during your IVA, contact straight your IP, as their customer service is useless and never gets back to you.
Also on the day of our meeting we rang them an hour after meeting as we couldn't wait any longer. Been told they were "just about to ring us" (yea yea I bet they were).
Hope u don't think I'm stupid but is my ip the guy from cf that is setting it up ?? The thing is they never gave me a time they just said the 21st. Also do u think it's worth doing my nerves r wrecked but have no choice really
Your IP is the person named as Supervisor in your proposal document. The guy doing the setting up is a case worker. In a firm the size of CF you will have very little, if any, contact with your actual IP.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:03 pm
Foggy wrote:
ANNED wrote:
Francesca wrote:
Wishing very best of luck. I am with CF, my advice, any issue during your IVA, contact straight your IP, as their customer service is useless and never gets back to you.
Also on the day of our meeting we rang them an hour after meeting as we couldn't wait any longer. Been told they were "just about to ring us" (yea yea I bet they were).
Hope u don't think I'm stupid but is my ip the guy from cf that is setting it up ?? The thing is they never gave me a time they just said the 21st. Also do u think it's worth doing my nerves r wrecked but have no choice really
Your IP is the person named as Supervisor in your proposal document. The guy doing the setting up is a case worker. In a firm the size of CF you will have very little, if any, contact with your actual IP.
I don't even know who my ip is yet then as I haven't recieved any documents yet. So who do I contact to see the outcome of the meeting incase they don't ring me ?? Or if I have any other problems ? Sorry for all the questions

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:05 pm
Francesca wrote:
Also Francesca see at the annuals reviews what actually do cf need do u know ??

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:18 pm
CF operate like a call centre -- the office manned by call handlers with limited knowledge. Any telephone contact will generally be dealt with by whoever picks up the phone.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

ANNED

Post by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:26 pm
Foggy wrote:
CF operate like a call centre -- the office manned by call handlers with limited knowledge. Any telephone contact will generally be dealt with by whoever picks up the phone.
But I have been dealing with the same person as I always ask for him but to be fair I have sent a few emails to him since and he hasn't replied so going to just wait now till the 21st hopefully all goes well
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “IVA approved!”