Yearly review (Synergi)

6 posts Page 1 of 1

juditka

Post by juditka » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:28 pm
Hi all,

I just wanted to know if anyone had Synergi as their IP and the IVA is going ok. Does anyone how they handle yearly reviews? They've asked us for our payslips (after 4 months into the IVA)to check if there is any money needs to be paid due to overtime/bonuses. They said it's their standard practice to check every 4 months. As I only read bad things about them i would like to know whether anyone has good experience with them. i would really like to hear from someone whose been with them for over a year maybe. Thanks Judith

neverending

Post by neverending » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:41 pm
Hi
I am not with Synergi but can tell you that it is normal practise to ask for payslips on a regular basis.This way you will have to pay any additional earnings[normally 50%] once they have seen your payslips rather than wait until your annual review,when it may be harder to find a years worth of extra money.
Do not worry
Andy Davie

juditka

Post by juditka » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:51 pm
Thanks for your reply, the only reason am worried is cos of their reputation.
Last edited by juditka on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:44 pm
Hi again

I always seek wage slips at quarterly intervals from my clients, so that there are no nasty suprises from both them and me at the end of the year. You have absolutely no obligation to pay additional monies over earlier than at the year point however, so earn a bit of interest on them by putting them in a savings account until they are rightly payable.

Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner for over 20 years.

For further details contact me at http://www.melaniegiles.com and view my IVA blog at: http://melaniegiles.blogs.iva.co.uk
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

neverending

Post by neverending » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:58 pm
Juditka
For the amount of interest that you would get[Isn,t this payable towards the IVA aswell Melanie?] I would just send the money as you earn it.Something will crop up and,unless you are as disciplined as a monk,you will probably spend it.
Please take my advice because it has happened to me.
Regards
Andy Davie

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:57 am
I have been sending my payslips monthly to Accuma.

Onwards and upwards!!!
View my blog at: http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for march”